Seriously, who owns this site? Whats up with the 2019 schedule?

Webster, typically not a good idea to bite the hand that feeds you, but I. Do agree I don’t understand why they don’t update the schedule after posted.  Then again, I’m not putting in all the work they are in putting together a great Bills fan experience.  I’m not going to knock you guys Mods, but many of us wonder why this doesn’t get updated.  At the end of the day, it’s a google search so not that important.

51 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What is that?? Is that the thing where you have to click on all the pics with stoplights 

What is Turing Test? A definition from WhatIs.com

A Turing Test is a method of inquiry in artificial intelligence (AI) for determining whether or not a computer is capable of thinking like a human being. The test is named after Alan Turing, the founder of the Turning Test and an English computer scientist, cryptanalyst, mathematician and theoretical biologist.

14 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

I find it so strange that the only website I visit every day (this one) I have pretty much no idea about.

I always thought it was weird that the schedule is always a year behind (either delete it off the banner, or take 30 seconds once a YEAR and update it) and the game scores are only filled in halfway, like my little nephew started this site and gave it up when he discovered girls at age 12.

Clearly there are message board enthusiasts like me, a few moderators, and bots that pull/index content, but can someone explain what's up with this bizarre relic of a site that I love so much?

I feel like this very post isn't going to see the light of day because I'm asking too many questions haha

Never should’ve run off 26CB, this sh** wouldn’t have happened. :( 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Schedules are done.

3 minutes ago, yall said:

Better than the people constantly complaining about the use of "mafia" at least. 😇

It's juvenile and an awful look. It also encourages extremely stupid people to try and live up to the name.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

Schedules are done.

It's juvenile and an awful look. It also encourages extremely stupid people to try and live up to the name.

Unfortunately, extremely stupid people don't typically require encouragement to do dumb things.

Bills Mafia is here to stay, my friend.  The players love it.  Almost every new player who signs or is drafted immediately tweets a shout out to the Bills Mafia.

You can accept and embrace it or continue hollering at folks to get off your lawn.  :P

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Unfortunately, extremely stupid people don't typically require encouragement to do dumb things.

Bills Mafia is here to stay, my friend.  The players love it.  Almost every new player who signs or is drafted immediately tweets a shout out to the Bills Mafia.

You can accept and embrace it or continue hollering at folks to get off your lawn.  :P

That's a conclusion you can't make.

I don't love driving on I-95. I do it because it gets me there.

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

if we ever find out who own da site, I call them up and say "u trade me right f#$%^ing now" den hang up.

Oh yeah? How would you like to get shipped to Billszone?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I ain’t no bot!

Only a bot would say that.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, yall said:

Better than the people constantly complaining about the use of "mafia" at least. 😇

Halo aside.

A couple two tree questions

how old are you? Millennial is my guess 

do you even know the meaning of the mafia?

had you any real life experience with the real Mob 

and had that attitude ... 

you’d be wearing cement shoes and swimming with the fishes 

at minimum 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

On 9/3/2020 at 4:45 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Halo aside.

A couple two tree questions

how old are you? Millennial is my guess 

do you even know the meaning of the mafia?

had you any real life experience with the real Mob 

and had that attitude ... 

you’d be wearing cement shoes and swimming with the fishes 

at minimum 

LOL - probably older than you judging by the fact that your forum handle references Eminem.