Tre White decides not to opt out, everyone is beside themselves with excitement because we're all in need of any small nugget of good news these days. Who wants a drink?

Logic

2 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Knowing us, we'll probably slice through the league schedule like butter all the way until January, looking like the favorites for the title...and then they'll cancel the rest of the season due to a massive COVID outbreak right before the playoffs start.

In case you didn't get the memo from McBeane, those "Billsy" days are over.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Shaq Lawson opted out? ?

That's what I thought at first, but I think that part of the list is for the Covid castaways? 

9 minutes ago, Mcg said:

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810

You'll settle in just fine around here, @Mcg ;)

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 1

The dude loves his family - no doubt.  Gotta love his heart.  

But I thought there was way too much at stake for his family’s future to sit out this season.   He talked about it only supporting his immediate family but also financing some businesses for his immediate family/friends (why does this not sound like it will end well???).  He’s a smart guy - Sitting out this season would have made the financial part more challenging 

On 8/5/2020 at 2:02 PM, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Based on what I’ve seen for the last 4 months ? Believe me friend I don’t care what you or anyone on this board thinks of whether I’m in medicine or not but I have a lot more important things to do then pretend I’m in medicine to convince a few fans of what the **** is happening. Most of us working tested positive for antibodies and not one of us had symptoms. Next time I’ll just remain silent and just read about your thoughts on something that you have no idea about. 

It's not a surprise that some health care professionals regularly exposed to the virus would become infected,

It is a bit surprising that someone who claims to have some education and professional credentials would generalize from limited personal experience to

1) all healthcare workers - actual studies show variable rates of HCW infection with covid-19, but they're never anything like half.  Example 

2) the population at large

There are certainly a large number of health care workers who have become seriously ill, and by one accounting at least 1,289 HCW have died.  I'm glad you and your colleagues are all fine, but I think it's trivializing to write as though HCW haven't and don't get seriously ill with covid-19 and some die.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol:

I cant believe how some people were acting toward him man.

So embarrassing...fans whining like little girls because he might choose to not play and protect his family. How dare he jeopardize our selfish lust for football. Just ignore the fact his girlfriend's grandfather died of covid. This is where we're at in 2020.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

First and foremost I hope he and the rest of the team stay healthy, and I’ve got a feeling we got this, all the way... ?

Oh and by the way the drinks are on the mods to celebrate, ???

Go Bills!!!