Week 17: NJ Jets at Buffalo Bills ,1 pm ET on CBS 2nd half thread

Just now, par73 said:

Brady awful again today. Buffalo now the only team he can dominate.

I don’t understand it. Someone needs to ask him what it is about the Bills. He ALWAYS beats them. I wonder if our strong hatred for him fuels him in some way. I don’t think any fan base hates him more than we do, and for a guy that has everything, that could be enough motivation. 

Interesting storyline for this abominable game: Battle of two overrated, overdrafted USC turnover factories.   It’s too bad Mark Sanchez is no longer on the Jests’ roster.

Edited by mannc

16 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Think it was Boomer.... he has a radio show in NY on WFAN.... He seems to go out of his way to prop up the Jets. They suck. Gase blows. I'm glad he's coming back next season.

Almost forgot Boomer ended career as a Jet

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

This game is just a waste of 3 hours. We are setting TV ratings back 30 years. Hopefully nobody is watching this game and watching football for the first time.

It is fantastic that this game does not mean a thing.  Back in the Levy era we had a game like this every year for 5 or 6 years.  

love it.   It means we are one if the better teams in the league.  Relax. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JayBaller10 said:

Foster has much more raw talent than Duke Williams, but Williams seems to have a better feel for the position. Duke made a mistake running his route a yard short of the sticks earlier, but in general when I see him on the field, I’m not often asking “wth is he doing?” like I am with Foster.

I don’t believe Foster is very smart... as in “not the brightest bulb in the pack.”