[Name Only Title] Devin Singletary

Rebel101

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

So me and a few friends have started calling Singletary The Real McCoy. As a way to embrace our new RB. Hopefully he gets these fumbles out of his system. But what do you think of the nickname for our new RB?

I think he already has a better nickname. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The one fumble Watt knocked loose was just a great play by TJ. Sometimes u have to tip ur hatvto the defense. Singletary is special , kid seems to have the mentality as well to have a long career at a high level. His vision and cutting ability is extraordinary

The play where Watt tried punching the ball out of Allen and barely missed was a bullet dodged too. That's a tough tough defense in Pitt. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

So me and a few friends have started calling Singletary The Real McCoy. As a way to embrace our new RB. Hopefully he gets these fumbles out of his system. But what do you think of the nickname for our new RB?

I mean... it's kind of silly. He's got a nickname. Shady did some good things for us. He bought in while he was here. No reason to ***** on shady.

29 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

I think you need new friends

• Haha (+1) 1

Yeah Motor is the right nickname for Devin. Its the nickname that his father had when he himself was a RB in high school & when Devin started playing he took it over from him. So while The Real McCoy is clever, good luck asking a son to change the nickname he got from his dad, & another thing, it doesnt really fit in with the culture & attitude of our team & that lockerroom. And even if a fan post nickname could catch on & overtake the nickname Devin has had for years, its just not proper to put down an ex teammate & ex Bill like that in a new one going forward.

Motor works, motor describes him, motor has been his nick since he was a kid. So keep on motorin' Devin

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

Why don’t we just call him mini-OJ? 

OR, maybe he could be recognized for being himself. 

9 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

Find some new friends. These are bad news. He is motor. Off the field McCoy was not someone I want my RB resembling. 

12 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

No, just no!