SNF: Green Bay at SF ‘49ers on NBC

Another game-altering phantom penalty...thanks NFL

19 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

49ers DL is going to crush GBs OL.  Seems like every time i was the packers Rogers is getting killed.  

GB’s defense is no joke, either.

• Haha (+1) 1

I love John Lynch's philosophy - build a strong d line an add out from that point.  It is paying off tonight vs Rodgers, as well as this year.  I'd like to see the Bills move more toward this, starting with adding a couple of DE's to replace an aging Hughes and useless Trent Murphy.  Strong trenches hold up the rest of the team.

• Like (+1) 1

GB is getting their ass whooped....Rodgers is looking overwhelmed...made a hell of a throw to Graham under duress downfield that he dropped but other than that he hasn't done anything...kind of reminds me of his performance in Buffalo when we had Mario Williams

5 minutes ago, Success said:

Niners are very good - young team, too.  They could have another dynasty in the making.

I still wish we had faced the previous one in '90, instead of the Giants.  It would have been a better match up for the Bills.

True but they are leveraged pretty good against the cap next year and don't have a 2nd, 3rd and 4th round pick either.

1 minute ago, Talley56 said:

I saw a lot of people pick GB to win this game and it blew my mind.  Even with the Niners losing to Seattle and struggling against AZ over the last few weeks they still look superior to everyone else in the league.

Plus GB went out to Cali a few weeks ago and got shellacked by the Chargers. They are bad out there.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

I saw a lot of people pick GB to win this game and it blew my mind.  Even with the Niners losing to Seattle and struggling against AZ over the last few weeks they still look superior to everyone else in the league.

That 49ers defensive line is absolute fire.