Dwayne Haskins taking selfies misses last play of game

Beast

13 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Bust! (Probably)

13 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Deliverance?

• Haha (+1) 1

The local media loves to mock McDermott's focus on culture but this is a glaring example of a player who isn't committed to winning. He could be the most talented ever but we'll never know because he won't put in the work.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Lol I don’t understand why everyone is so angry. They just needed a kneel down. The game was over 

No one seems angry.  People are just correctly pointing out that Haskins is an idiot.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Chooch. 

1 hour ago, inaugural balls said:

My dad would be proud of this.

Mine as well. I probably got called a "chooch" 5-10 times a day for awhile there.

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

No one seems angry.  People are just correctly pointing out that Haskins is an idiot.  

In this case, I agree. I don't get a lot of anger here, though some are a bit too eager to jump on him because of this one, minor, incident. It's his first win of the year. And only their second. (EDIT)

Stupid? Yes indeed. And a bit too much of a "look at me" moment for a team in that kind of disarray. But it's nothing that major or anything that can't be corrected. 

He's young. He's a chooch. Just don't do anything like that again.

Edited by The Dean

Well, when you have the owner in your pocket, I guess you can do anything.

I'm going to be really curious what will happen if the Skins get the number one overall pick.  I think the LSU QB is a must take, but I can see them sticking with Haskins and taking the Ohio State DE, perpetuating the years of ineptitude. 

11 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Mine as well. I probably got called a "chooch" 5-10 times a day for awhile there.

In this case, I agree. I don't get a lot of anger here, though some are a bit too eager to jump on him because of this one, minor, incident. It's his first win of the year. And only their second. (EDIT)

Stupid? Yes indeed. And a bit too much of a "look at me" moment for a team in that kind of disarray. But it's nothing that major or anything that can't be corrected. 

He's young. He's a chooch. Just don't do anything like that again.

I was either a chooch or a meathead. Those were the days. Miss my dad.

Haskins made a boneheaded move here, no doubt. Still doesn’t trump Gus Ferrote ramming his head into the end zone wall. 

LOTS of overreactions in here. A fan requested a pic with him and he obliged assuming the game was over. Rookie mistake by a kid who was overjoyed by his first NFL win (in which he led two scoring drives in the 4th quarter for a comeback win). The over bashing is ridiculous. VERY minor mistake that Im sure never happens again.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The local media loves to mock McDermott's focus on culture but this is a glaring example of a player who isn't committed to winning. He could be the most talented ever but we'll never know because he won't put in the work.

He quite literally won them that game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Well, when you have the owner in your pocket, I guess you can do anything.

I'm going to be really curious what will happen if the Skins get the number one overall pick.  I think the LSU QB is a must take, but I can see them sticking with Haskins and taking the Ohio State DE, perpetuating the years of ineptitude. 

I don't think Joe Burrows is a top 3 lock

It took 4 years for him to really turn it on and tho the green light has finally clicked in college he definitely isn't a sure thing

The tua injury Definitely pushes him up the board

Edited by Buffalo716

40 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don't think Joe Burrows is a top 3 lock

It took 4 years for him to really turn it on and tho the green light has finally clicked in college he definitely isn't a sure thing

The tua injury Definitely pushes him up the board

If not him, then who?  The way he shredded Alabama and has above a 75% completion percentage, I think he’s a lock for 1st overall.  Especially in a draft where many teams need a QB.  

I think there’s going to be a lot of trades and it will be a fun draft.  One third of the first round could be all skill position players

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

If not him, then who?  The way he shredded Alabama and has above a 75% completion percentage, I think he’s a lock for 1st overall.  Especially in a draft where many teams need a QB.  

I think there’s going to be a lot of trades and it will be a fun draft.  One third of the first round could be all skill position players

A QB doesn't always have to go #1 and Alabama's defense is the worst it's been since sabans 1st year

Look at the top 10 for all time college completion percentage it means nothing realistically for NFL translation . The best one is Keenum and a bunch of busts

He also had 57% last season. I think he is a great college QB on a great team and will win the Heisman. But I'm not sold on his pro prospects but will do a full evaluation after the season

25 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

A QB doesn't always have to go #1 and Alabama's defense is the worst it's been since sabans 1st year

Look at the top 10 for all time college completion percentage it means nothing realistically for NFL translation . The best one is Keenum and a bunch of busts

He also had 57% last season. I think he is a great college QB on a great team and will win the Heisman. But I'm not sold on his pro prospects but will do a full evaluation after the season

They don’t have to, but with at least 4-5 first round talent QB’s and at least as many teams looking for QB’s, I think there will be a fight for order.  

If it weren’t for the DE from Ohio State, I could see QB’s going 1-2.  

Should be fun 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

They don’t have to, but with at least 4-5 first round talent QB’s and at least as many teams looking for QB’s, I think there will be a fight for order.  

If it weren’t for the DE from Ohio State, I could see QB’s going 1-2.  

Should be fun 

Fun picking 32 ?

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I understand your skepticism for Burrow due to his one year of production. I think once you go watch some games of him, you will see he can make every throw and does so at the most critical time. Alabama isn’t the same old Alabama team, they have been winning with offense. Burrow’s great game against Bama isn’t as impressive as years before. Burrow is a more complete passer than Josh was when he came into the league. I don’t know if Burrow has the same work ethic as Josh to develop. If anyone would pass on Burrow it will be Mike Brown.

Haskins is very immature and just showed some really poor judgement. Not something that I’d want from my QB. Have a feeling the Redskins will be picking a QB early in the next  3 years.

10 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Lol I don’t understand why everyone is so angry. They just needed a kneel down. The game was over 

And he is the starting QB. The game wasn't over. What if Keenum had dropped the snap because he hadnt been playing and his hands were cold. Lions recover and they have another opportunity to win the game.

You finish the game. Pay attention to whats happening

If Allen did this, fans would lose their minds. Its a terrible look 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

And he is the starting QB. The game wasn't over. What if Keenum had dropped the snap because he hadnt been playing and his hands were cold. Lions recover and they have another opportunity to win the game.

You finish the game. Pay attention to whats happening

If Allen did this, fans would lose their minds. Its a terrible look 

I'm 95% sure you're kidding. So I'm gunna vote this is funny ??

• Thank you (+1) 1