Week 12: Broncos at Bills, 1 pm Sunday on CBS. Second Half Thread

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Love the people looking for things to complain about.

:lol:

I don't care if you're up a couple scores or not.  IT'S DUMB and a professional football coach needs to know that no matter what the situation.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm glad some of you aren't the coach.

Thankfully he cares enough about celebrating his team's and his player's accomplishments.

Going for another score here wouldn't have nearly the impact as giving the team a chance to celebrate Frank's milestone. with the crowd.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Benching Dalton is the smartest decision they've made in years. They are guaranteed the top QB in the draft.

Yeah if you look at it like that, I suppose it’s a win. If you’re comfortable taking Burrow. I like what Burrow has done, but I’m not overly impressed by any of the QBs in the upcoming draft. The real prize is Lawrence next year. Mike Brown will probably take Chase Young anyway. Which may actually be pretty smart. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

One holding penalty. But he has been steady (though the Bills game planned well and have helped him some). 

I missed the penalty. Yeah well he would have had a major monkey on his back if he’d have performed poorly I’m happy for him he held his own against a good defense

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

I don't care if you're up a couple scores or not.  IT'S DUMB and a professional football coach needs to know that no matter what the situation.

I think it was the perfect call. And I'm glad if you can't see why taking the time to recognize Gore on the field is more important than another score...that McD is the coach instead of someone with a different opinion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1