Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

Just now, FUTURIST said:

You mean the 6-2 Josh Allen that could have TOTAL control of the #1 seed in the AFC after tonight?  

Patriots lose and the Bills control the #1 seed in the AFC, not the Ravens.

You are an idiot.

Do your math again. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

You mean the 6-2 Josh Allen that could have TOTAL control of the #1 seed in the AFC after tonight?  

Patriots lose and the Bills control the #1 seed in the AFC, not the Ravens.  That's right, the Buffalo Bills control their own destiny and the #1 seed in the AFC if the Patriots lose today.

Oh look, you’re wrong again.

3 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Patriots lose and the Bills control the #1 seed in the AFC, not the Ravens.

the Bills aren't even a top 5 team in the AFC 

calm down lol. no one in this league takes this team seriously do our fans realize this? the one chance we had to prove we are a quality team (vs the eagles) we got killed man. lets just be happy we will make a wild card 

Edited by Tesla03

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

And done what with him?  Force him to be a pocket passer?  How may yards does Jackson run for behind the Bills O-line - especially last year? 

If the Bills draft Jackson last year he fails.  If the Jets drafted Jackson he also fails.  If Arizona had drafted Jackson last year he fails.  If Cleveland had drafted Jackson last year he fails. 

Hat's off to Baltimore and their coaches for deciding to think out of the box and try to do something unique in the NFL.  Only TIME will tell if this experiment will work.

Don't forget out of ALL the teams that took QB's in last years draft ONLY Baltimore was a Playoff level team.  All the others were in the middle of tear downs. 

Seeing as Lamar Jackson leads all of the mentioned teams in passing yards and TDs is not really helping this point. 

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'd love to see your math on this.

I think if they lose tonight and lose to us. 

We win out. 

Same record...

Head to Head split 

Div Record split

Conference record goes to us 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

14-2 Bills ( win in NE) win the tie-breaker with the 14-2 Patriots for the #1 seed by virtue of a superior record in the AFC.

Oh, you wrote your first post really poorly if that;s what you meant. You made it sound like we'd have the #1 seed TONIGHT. Because you referenced TONIGHT a couple of times.

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This. A couple years ago I did some research and the Ravens have had the best record against the Pats/Belechick.

They're a well run organization with stability in the FO and HC.

I wish the Bills would study the Ravens as an organization, but also on how they play the Pats and what it takes to beat them.

Ozzy Newsome was awsome.

Just now, SCBills said:

I think if they lose tonight and lose to us. 

We win out. 

Same record...

Head to Head split 

Div Record split

Conference record goes to us 

Doesnt common opponents come before conference? 

You'd still arrive at the same place though, in that scenario.

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

it’s an interesting thought but I’m not sure he’s correct... what’s the 3rd tiebreaker after H2H and Division?   Conference record?

14-2 Bills win tiebreaker with Patriots via AFC Conference record.  There is no need for any other tie-breaker.