Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

Just now, RiotAct said:

kind of a win-win for us, although I’d obviously rather see the Cheats lose.

Maybe a tie is the closest we can do to make them both unhappy?  Looking forward to seeing some of this. An 8:20 game seems like more than one hour difference tonight. I hate this time change stuff. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Always rooting for a Pats loss.

A loss gets us a bit closer to a division title. That day WILL come! It could even be this year. 

(But I do not recommend any large wagers, regardless of whether or not you inform your wife!) 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I think the ravens win. They have historically never been afraid of the patriots. They will hit them in the mouth. Looking forward to them blowing up Brady. 

plus since the beginning of the ‘11 season, the Ravens are undefeated in prime time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I think the ravens win. They have historically never been afraid of the patriots. They will hit them in the mouth. Looking forward to them blowing up Brady. 

If the Patriots are losing or at risk of losing a close game where they're struggling to move the ball on offense, expect them to target LJax and try to knock him out.

Just sayin'

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If the Patriots are losing or at risk of losing a close game where they're struggling to move the ball on offense, expect them to target LJax and try to knock him out.

Just sayin'

S.O.P. 

5 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

always rooting for the pats to lose

The ONLY thing that supersedes that is what is best for the Bills. It’s too far out to know now, but if the Pats had to beat someone one day in week 17 to get us in the playoffs, I’m good with that. However, Belichick would probably tank that game just to screw us. So....there’s that. 

Edited by Augie

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Just sayin'

And expect lots and lots of hankies to start flying (in one direction).....