Scott Zolak is a scumbag classless POS!!

Bubba Gump

10 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

He’s trash. He’s the same **** who justified Gronk elbow dropping Tre. How he hasn’t been fired I’ll never know. 

He is the COLOR commentator for the Patriots on the radio station is why. He isn’t suppose to be impartial. :)

that said Great old time D game today. (I only got to follow it on my phone my son had be at his game at 1:30 and we just got home now) I think safe say both ads proved they are legit.

15 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

He is the COLOR commentator for the Patriots on the radio station is why. He isn’t suppose to be impartial. :)

that said Great old time D game today. (I only got to follow it on my phone my son had be at his game at 1:30 and we just got home now) I think safe say both ads proved they are legit.

Laughing at a player getting a concussion is classless, not impartial. The guy is a complete douche. Maybe he's still butthurt because he sucked as a QB.

But yes, I think we watched the two best defenses in the NFL today. The Bills made Brady look like dog doodoo. The Pats basically blitzed every other play and confused JA.

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ditto to what Gump said. It’s not about being impartial it’s about being a decent human being. With that said that was some good ol’ fashioned defense today. Refreshing and good to see. Could be the first of three matchups this year

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Laughing at a player getting a concussion is classless, not impartial. The guy is a complete douche. Maybe he's still butthurt because he sucked as a QB.

But yes, I think we watched the two best defenses in the NFL today. The Bills made Brady look like dog doodoo. The Pats basically blitzed every other play and confused JA.

I am tired and I didn’t state what I meant by my comment about Zoe.  I meant that is why he hasn’t been fired.. I was not defending the LOL.

• Like (+1) 1

I find it amusing a former NFL QB that couldn't cut it in the league feels he has a place to laugh at a player's injury. There's a reason you're not in the league anymore Scott and why you weren't in the league that long to begin with. I actually had to strain my memory to remember who he was

Edited by buffalo2218

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

Pats fan here... Zo was Drew Bledsoe's backup and started a few games. He's a very good football analyst, but is over the top because the Boston media is so anti-Patriots. They can't wait for Brady and BB to fail. Negativity everywhere. It was a nasty hit and penalty for sure. Completely unnecessary. 

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Maybe he’s LOLing at McDermott’s comment and not Allen being concussed?

The tweet was edited from when I first saw it. The Mcdermott part wasn't in the original tweet. I'm sure he went back and changed it so he could have a cop out. He should have also clarified if that's what he was laughing about. But I doubt it, he defended Gronk's hit on Tre last year as well. Guy is an ass clown.

20 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Pats fan here... Zo was Drew Bledsoe's backup and started a few games. He's a very good football analyst, but is over the top because the Boston media is so anti-Patriots. They can't wait for Brady and BB to fail. Negativity everywhere. It was a nasty hit and penalty for sure. Completely unnecessary. 

The analyst thinks there is a place in today’s NFL for flagrant helmet to helmet hits?  He sounds great. 

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

I hate the Pats, but he has a point here. Allen plays recklessly. This sort of stuff is inevitable given his running style. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/scottzolak/status/1178437298649739264

I realize that, but to laugh at a player getting concussed from that is totally inexcusable. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Who?

dude... he’s got the blue checkmark... SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!!!

1 hour ago, Tiffany980 said:

really?  That’s... weird.

• Haha (+1) 1

The Patriot way requires all who follow to be a band of lowlifes. Everyone seems to fall in line. You have to be majorly compensating for something in your life to actually root for that team. I trust no one that openly admits to being a Pats* fan  ( verbally, wearing gear etc etc)