Scott Zolak is a scumbag classless POS!!

Bubba Gump

10 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

He’s trash. He’s the same **** who justified Gronk elbow dropping Tre. How he hasn’t been fired I’ll never know. 

He is the COLOR commentator for the Patriots on the radio station is why. He isn’t suppose to be impartial. :)

that said Great old time D game today. (I only got to follow it on my phone my son had be at his game at 1:30 and we just got home now) I think safe say both ads proved they are legit.

15 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

He is the COLOR commentator for the Patriots on the radio station is why. He isn’t suppose to be impartial. :)

that said Great old time D game today. (I only got to follow it on my phone my son had be at his game at 1:30 and we just got home now) I think safe say both ads proved they are legit.

Laughing at a player getting a concussion is classless, not impartial. The guy is a complete douche. Maybe he's still butthurt because he sucked as a QB.

But yes, I think we watched the two best defenses in the NFL today. The Bills made Brady look like dog doodoo. The Pats basically blitzed every other play and confused JA.

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ditto to what Gump said. It’s not about being impartial it’s about being a decent human being. With that said that was some good ol’ fashioned defense today. Refreshing and good to see. Could be the first of three matchups this year

• Like (+1) 1