Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

No that is when the facemask is used to lift the head. In the past it would have been a 5 yard incidental facemask call. 

You’re telling me it’s perfectly legal to grab a receiver by the facemask while he’s running his route?  I’ve been watching a football a long time, and that’s news to me.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I'm sorry but in a game like this, you don't run a dumb experiment like this

I get that they want to develop him at RT, but it can’t be at the detriment to the rest of the offense. I think it’s time to stick him at one position and he has looked much better at G. Plus, Nsekhe seems to be out-playing him by quite a large margin, and the offense as a whole also seems to perform better with Nsekhe at RT. 

5 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Time to get serious about this team. They’re not contenders. They’re an 8-8 AT BEST team. And that may be a stretch (if it weren’t for 4 games against Miami and Jets). And a couple more games from Allen like this one, and I’d be looking QB next draft. 

We barely beat 3 bad teams. 

Sorry but not an overreaction.  Seen this too many times. The talent is still not there.   (Allen... mostly looking at you.). The times are not changing yet. 

Just stop throwing deep. His deep ball accuracy is 0%....