Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, Nanker said:

So how did Croom injure his hand. Was it non-football related?

Asking for a friend.

13 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Have you checked with Kelly P to know for sure?

Enough on the Croom/Kelly Pegula quips please.

Frankly, if the Bills owners are meddling in any way to give Croom a roster spot based upon their daughter's romantic connection, we're kind of doomed.

If McDermott and Beane even see that as happening, ditto.

If they really like what they've seen out of Sweeney and Knox and have hopes for Kroft, but are hedging their bets until they see what goes down in the regular season because they learned something from last year *cough* Peterman *cough* that's a Good Thing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Don't know.  Saw it on Tim Graham's twitter feed.   Someone else said it means he is on the roster but not the 53.   Maybe another way of sneaking someone through...

Only the commish can decide if a player is on that list. The Bills can't do anything about it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

he wont count against the 53 until Goodell says its ok for him to play

ok here yea go:

Thanks. It is interesting that the Bills seem to really want to keep him when this very accusation seems to go against everything this regime has stood for = character. Is he really that good? I haven't seen it.

1 minute ago, CSBill said:

Thanks. It is interesting that the Bills seem to really want to keep him when this very accusation seems to go against everything this regime has stood for = character. Is he really that good? I haven't seen it.

Maybe he is innocent.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Enough on the Croom/Kelly Pegula quips please.

Frankly, if the Bills owners are meddling in any way to give Croom a roster spot based upon their daughter's romantic connection, we're kind of doomed.

If McDermott and Beane even see that as happening, ditto.

If they really like what they've seen out of Sweeney and Knox and have hopes for Kroft, but are hedging their bets until they see what goes down in the regular season because they learned something from last year *cough* Peterman *cough* that's a Good Thing.

I agree!! We have enough romantic drama going on between the love triangle of McDermott,  Dimarco and Lee Smith!!

• Haha (+1) 1

maybe pro sports is different but my son plays in a band that tours and I am absolutely NOT allowed to leak info on his schedue ahead of official announcements...I guess its no different than from a reporter but it sounded off to me at first

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1