PS#4 Vikings @ Bills 2nd Half

8 minutes ago, DallasMac said:

I feel like this is the one preseason game I'd be ok with it. Edit, didn't answer first part.  Yes they should've gone for 2.  Can't think of a reason they didnt.

Not needed!

But I agree I wouldnt have cared if this game went to ot because everyone playing is most likely practice squad or cut. Probably be good for the players to get more on tape

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This game was 23-6 a few mins ago. Go bills! 

Right when I decided to announce I took the Vikes. You're welcome!

It doesn't mean much, but going undefeated is still pretty cool. Awesome game by Jaquan Johnson. That dude is a keeper.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I want to laugh at how ridiculous it is that the team stormed the field for a 4th preseason game, but honestly if I was there I would have done the same. These guys love playing together. The culture is real.

It's still bigger than my touch football league. And if we scored 3 unanswered TDs to end a game... We'd be going nuts too. It's still football

Just now, Warcodered said:

I mean it doesn't matter but I mean it's still awesome. Also if nothing else this group of guys in the 4th game some who may not make it in the NFL will always have this being the first Bills team to go 4-0 in preseason which I think is kind of nice.

Exactly, it means nothing, but it's nice that our cannon fodder beat their cannon fodder and showed some moxie in the process.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Do we get a baby size trophy for that? A gold star on our Participation Award? There must be something! 

TWO ***** GOLD STARS THANK YOU!

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME ANY BILLS TEAM GOT TWO GOLD STARS!?!?!?!

Edited by The Wiz

3 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Great job by the Bill's, lots of reasons to be optimistic, I know it's hard, I still struggle with it

You can take something tangible from this. It's a good room. They want to win. Bravo. Hope that's a trademark of this team going forward.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, That's No Moon said:

Really.   How many times have we watched that from the other side...

On one hand it seems like a lot

on the other, the Bills usually are not up big with 5 minutes to go. 

Until this year baby!!