What Punishment Will the NFL Kraft for the Champs Owner ?

T master

We all know how big of a blessing it is to be one city of 32 that have a NFL franchise in it thanks to our late owner Ralph Wilson & also to the new owners the Pegula's for keeping the team in B/lo ! We also know that owners & players alike are subject to rules within the NFL that hold them to a higher standard & accountability than other cooperations because of their popularity, visibility, & the bigger than life personna of being the best of the best in the athletic world .

With in the last few years we have seen what making a bad decision in the NFL can cost someone that has worked their entire life to become a part of the biggest sporting attractions in America . Names like Kareem Hunt, Reuben Foster, Ray Rice, & Greg Hardy to name a few that have either ruined their careers or have had their careers almost ruined by foolish decisions they have made .

The rules don't just apply to the players either it applies to ownership as well ! We here fans of the Bills have been very lucky in that the 2 owners of the Bills have been very highly regarded & not done anything to bring negative attention to the team, sure their have been bad decisions as far as firing coaches, (Wade Phillips) not bringing really good players back, (London Fletcher) & other things like that but nothing bad in a morality sense .

Recently the owner of the Panthers has stepped down because of things he had done to bring negative attention to the team in which he owned & he sold the team to avoid bringing shame to the franchise & him self along with some pressure from the NFL more than likely to do so .

I am wondering now with the latest scandal within the NFL ownership ranks being the latest world champion New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft if any one here thinks he will be pressured to move on from the team as to save face in the NFL ? Do you think the most recognizable, winningest franchise owner in the last 20+ years will be asked by Roger Goodell & other owners to get out of the NFL ?

What would be a punishment worthy of the crime ? Is his crime being looked at as the same or worse than Richardson's bad decisions ? Is alleged sexual harassment in the work place worse than solicitation for sex ? What say you ? 

We all know these Billionaires can have most anything in life that they want but they have to live up to what the NFL sees as life worthy of being a NFL owner/player,  will this action by Kraft be enough for them to ask for his resignation in so many words when the investigation is concluded ? 

Or will this be over looked or kept out of the public eye so they can continue on in NE as they have for the last few decades ?  Also if they go onto win another SB with Kraft as the owner how will that be looked at & dissected in the media surrounding the most watched games on TV ? Will they just not show him in the luxury box during the game, how will this be handled by the NFL & the media that loves the game so much ?

I hope this post has a different angle than the others about Kraft if not i apologize !! I know there are others & if this is the same then they can block it or remove it as to not waste our time rehashing the same things .

1 minute ago, cba fan said:

If the girls that bopped him are underage he could be in for major trouble.

It's a PR nightmare for the NFL if underage girls were in the same building never mind the same room.  People here seem to think that pleading ignorance will make all of Kraft's NFL problems go away and I doubt that very much.  First things first with Kraft going to court if the charges are not dropped with barely a slap on the wrist.  The public will never be convinced that a man capable of making several billion dollars over his lifetime had no idea of what he was doing

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, T master said:

Or will this be over looked or kept out of the public eye

This was funny..

Anyway, as long as he stays out of Florida, he can't be arrested.  But he will show up to take a plea deal.  NFL will suspend him half a season or so.

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This was funny..

Anyway, as long as he stays out of Florida, he can't be arrested.  But he will show up to take a plea deal.  NFL will suspend him half a season or so.

1) His lawyers will deal with the court proceedings in he was just their for a tug.  

2) He owns property, goes to NFL Owners meetings and faces Miami every year.   (and his visits he friend Donald)  Also has opps to go to JAX and Tampa. 

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

1) His lawyers will deal with the court proceedings in he was just their for a tug.  

2) He owns property, goes to NFL Owners meetings and faces Miami every year.   (and his visits he friend Donald)  Also has opps to go to JAX and Tampa. 

Yeah well, if there is a warrant out for your arrest in Fla, you might want to skip the Fins game. 

Also, the police said it was unlikely that he would be able to enter a plea to the court in absentia.  So he will take a plea, pay a fine, do community service and that's it.  Same as countless johns before him.

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

as the saying goes 

If I have to explain it you, you wouldn't understand.

but what the hell..... 

Being a slave,  they are forced to work and said work is not necessarily voluntarily...   

I'm confused as to whether you believe that sex slavery exists or not. In case you need any convincing here's some global statistics https://polarisproject.org/human-trafficking/facts

My original point is that this issue is not the same as the #metoo movement and should not be dismissed out of hand.

• Like (+1) 3

I think Robert Kraft will be forced out of the NFL, with his son Jonathan taking control of the team.  Note that Pats fans are not too happy about this; I saw some posts on Patsfans regarding this.

At worst, Bob Kraft will be served with two counts of a misdemeanor solicitation, which he'll probably pay a fine and maybe do community service in some form or another.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

We all know how big of a blessing it is to be one city of 32 that have a NFL franchise in it thanks to our late owner Ralph Wilson & also to the new owners the Pegula's for keeping the team in B/lo ! We also know that owners & players alike are subject to rules within the NFL that hold them to a higher standard & accountability than other cooperations because of their popularity, visibility, & the bigger than life personna of being the best of the best in the athletic world .

With in the last few years we have seen what making a bad decision in the NFL can cost someone that has worked their entire life to become a part of the biggest sporting attractions in America . Names like Kareem Hunt, Reuben Foster, Ray Rice, & Greg Hardy to name a few that have either ruined their careers or have had their careers almost ruined by foolish decisions they have made .

The rules don't just apply to the players either it applies to ownership as well ! We here fans of the Bills have been very lucky in that the 2 owners of the Bills have been very highly regarded & not done anything to bring negative attention to the team, sure their have been bad decisions as far as firing coaches, (Wade Phillips) not bringing really good players back, (London Fletcher) & other things like that but nothing bad in a morality sense .

Recently the owner of the Panthers has stepped down because of things he had done to bring negative attention to the team in which he owned & he sold the team to avoid bringing shame to the franchise & him self along with some pressure from the NFL more than likely to do so .

I am wondering now with the latest scandal within the NFL ownership ranks being the latest world champion New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft if any one here thinks he will be pressured to move on from the team as to save face in the NFL ? Do you think the most recognizable, winningest franchise owner in the last 20+ years will be asked by Roger Goodell & other owners to get out of the NFL ?

What would be a punishment worthy of the crime ? Is his crime being looked at as the same or worse than Richardson's bad decisions ? Is alleged sexual harassment in the work place worse than solicitation for sex ? What say you ? 

We all know these Billionaires can have most anything in life that they want but they have to live up to what the NFL sees as life worthy of being a NFL owner/player,  will this action by Kraft be enough for them to ask for his resignation in so many words when the investigation is concluded ? 

Or will this be over looked or kept out of the public eye so they can continue on in NE as they have for the last few decades ?  Also if they go onto win another SB with Kraft as the owner how will that be looked at & dissected in the media surrounding the most watched games on TV ? Will they just not show him in the luxury box during the game, how will this be handled by the NFL & the media that loves the game so much ?

I hope this post has a different angle than the others about Kraft if not i apologize !! I know there are others & if this is the same then they can block it or remove it as to not waste our time rehashing the same things .

Just another Masonic ritual

Let's be honest, nothing is going to happen.  The Panthers owner not only sexually assaulted women, he also used a racial slur towards a black team scout.  If they hadn't removed him, half the league would have protested.  But Kraft, a much more high profile owner, going to a massage parlor for sex where women are regularly forced into sexual slavery?  The NFL doesn't care about women, unless there's a video.  Out of sight, out of mind.  Nothing stirs up the passion and disgust more than seeing people do those horrible things.  Without a video, the outrage isn't there.  And so the NFL doesn't feel the need to act to harshly.  

And if you think I'm exaggerating, go back and look at Kareem Hunt and Ray Rice situations.  Until the videos came out, the public didn't really know about it, and the NFL and their respective teams felt they could get away with a suspension whose length was either less than or equal to one for a failed drug test.  Failing a drug test and assaulting a woman had the same penalty.  Until the video came out.  Then those players were essentially out of the NFL.

As for Kraft, there's no video of Kraft committing a crime that's been released, no video of the horrible conditions those women have suffered under.  Most people consider it a joke, and are making fun of Kraft for it.  "Six Super Bowl Rings and One Prostitution Ring," or "One Human Trafficking Ring."  The same level of outrage isn't there.  So Kraft will get a slap on the wrist.  He'll be asked to not be so publicly visible, and the NFL won't do zoom-ins on his booth, and that's about it.  The only way anything happens is if the courts make it happen.  But don't hold your breath.  Kraft is a rich, old, white guy.  The system works for his benefit.  Nothing's going to happen to him.  

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, teef said:

The nfl may hide him this year as much as possible, but I don’t think too much will come of this...unless there’s some strange, underlying story we don’t know yet. 

Ole Bobby boy sure seems contrite.  He was out all last night partying it up at Oscar events.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Haplo848 said:

Let's be honest, nothing is going to happen.  The Panthers owner not only sexually assaulted women, he also used a racial slur towards a black team scout.  If they hadn't removed him, half the league would have protested.  But Kraft, a much more high profile owner, going to a massage parlor for sex where women are regularly forced into sexual slavery?  The NFL doesn't care about women, unless there's a video.  Out of sight, out of mind.  Nothing stirs up the passion and disgust more than seeing people do those horrible things.  Without a video, the outrage isn't there.  And so the NFL doesn't feel the need to act to harshly.  

And if you think I'm exaggerating, go back and look at Kareem Hunt and Ray Rice situations.  Until the videos came out, the public didn't really know about it, and the NFL and their respective teams felt they could get away with a suspension whose length was either less than or equal to one for a failed drug test.  Failing a drug test and assaulting a woman had the same penalty.  Until the video came out.  Then those players were essentially out of the NFL.

As for Kraft, there's no video of Kraft committing a crime that's been released, no video of the horrible conditions those women have suffered under.  Most people consider it a joke, and are making fun of Kraft for it.  "Six Super Bowl Rings and One Prostitution Ring," or "One Human Trafficking Ring."  The same level of outrage isn't there.  So Kraft will get a slap on the wrist.  He'll be asked to not be so publicly visible, and the NFL won't do zoom-ins on his booth, and that's about it.  The only way anything happens is if the courts make it happen.  But don't hold your breath.  Kraft is a rich, old, white guy.  The system works for his benefit.  Nothing's going to happen to him.  

Not the worst post. I think that you could have done without 2 of the last 3 sentences, in which you became contradictory. Other than that you made a good deal of sense. (Not that you need my approval of course).

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Something will happen to him because of this silly #metoo enviroment we are living in.

yeah, can't believe people look down on sexual abuse or sex trafficking - too PC in the country.

38 minutes ago, Haplo848 said:

I disagree. I would expect something similar to Irsay- suspension and fine. And that would be appropriate.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

there are 40 plus pages on this topic .... 

unless he's financing the slave trade nothing will happen 

i think he will get some kind of punishment.

Roger frowns upon bringing disrepute  to the league.

Money and suspension wont do anything to the patriots, im thinking draft picks.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

i think he will get some kind of punishment.

Roger frowns upon bringing disrepute  to the league.

Money and suspension wont do anything to the patriots, im thinking draft picks.

draft picks is probably the only thing that will hinder the organization 

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I'm confused as to whether you believe that sex slavery exists or not. In case you need any convincing here's some global statistics https://polarisproject.org/human-trafficking/facts

My original point is that this issue is not the same as the #metoo movement and should not be dismissed out of hand.

apologies...   my circuits were crossed 

• Like (+1) 1