2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

Just now, billspro said:

I thought today was going to be the day, looks like we will have to wait until next year. We have to force them to throw though, this Run D is embarrassing.

I was really hoping to see the Pats go down too. At least Brady is getting old and we have cap space next year. Lots of holes to fill. 

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

Your takeaway from today is that our QB sucks? O_o

We have 6 points and have had at least 4 short fields. I get it that there will be people on here that will never allow a criticism of their QB to go without a fight. That’s just how it goes. Today is not god. I’m willing to give Allen time but he’s not been good today.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

That comes from having to think instead of just reacting. I think the 20 YO rookie will grow into it, but I find no advantage in being miserable on purpose. Wait and see. 

Not a chance! He has no leverage. It isn’t his age people. He isn’t cut out to be a MLB at this level. 

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Im looking at the GM and coach.  They have one year to fix the line and WRs.  Shouldn't be that hard.  :)

I’m glad YOU, Mr Pegula, are willing to be so patient! Me? I’m pretty darn happy with last year’s draft.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

We need a real Coach and not these idiot morons that Kimmy brings in like little lost puppies.  If you are fired by Reid and fired by Rivera than you suck.  We found someone who does not belong in the NFL again.  

Fired by Rivera? He was still Carolina's DC when he took out head coaching position. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We have 6 points and have had at least 4 short fields. I get it that there will be people on here that will never allow a criticism of their QB to go without a fight. That’s just how it goes. Today is not god. I’m willing to give Allen time but he’s not been good today.

He can't throw AND catch the ball...

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Get used to it.  The Bills’ absolute ceiling with this coach is 9-7.  He is completely overmatched against the better coaches in the league.  The sooner he is gone, the better.

If he doesn't take this team to the playoffs next year he's done. Failures like Crossman & Castillo this poor wide receiver group and an awful offensive line, even Daboll sucks. You get 1 more year irishman.....

Just now, Augie said:

That comes from having to think instead of just reacting. I think the 20 YO rookie will grow into it, but I find no advantage in being miserable on purpose. Wait and see. 

You are officially putting him on the exempt from criticism list.  I like it. 

Just now, matter2003 said:

Brady is not very good right now. And we can't take advantage of it. Pathetic.

We have a ton of young players out there and our best defender is hurt along with others.  Allen is a rookie with little help.  Were we expected to win this game or something? What am I missing?

Btw, to everyone who wants to reach on right tackle, this game is why you take the elite defensive talent in the top ten of this draft. Our online is actually playing ok today, and it isn't making a lick of a difference.

You draft difference makers and elite talent in the top ten of the draft. 

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He hasn't been bad either. 

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Brady is not very good right now. And we can't take advantage of it. Pathetic. We should be at least tied if not winning with any semblance of offense this game.

Brady has been horrible. Lucky for them we have no run D today. 

Interesting that the announcers said that the Bills wanted to get Brady one-dimensional "throwing" and they planned on stopping the run.

One it shows that teams are no longer scared of Brady's arm, but also shows how badly the Bills suck at run D. Has to be corrected in the off season.