IF we could only win one of next 2, who do you want to beat?

IF we were guaranteed to go 1-1 over last 2 games, which team would you want the win to come from.  

171 members have voted

1. 1. If we were guaranteed to go 1-1 over last 2 games, who would you want to beat?

• Dolphins - (and possibly be the team that keeps them out of the post season)
    • Patriots* - (and possibly keep them from getting less home games in the play-offs therefore making their path to a Championship more unlikely)

I actually hate the Phins more (because I was scarred by their flip flops and tee shirts while I was thawing out by the fireplace in my basement), but of course I want to beat the Cheaters more. Knock them off their perch, and send them back to the trash heap. Duh. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Always strive to be the best...

Just rename the thread “who should I add to my ignore list” for anyone who picks the Dolphins.  

Allen beating Brady in Foxborough is a no-brainer.  Especially when it means something to them.  

This whole season would be a success to me in that moment 

7 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I am honestly torn right now, but the chance that we could make things very difficult on the Pats* and possibly even give the Jets a chance to hold them to 9-7 makes the game next Sunday the one I want to win if we were only going to win one.  Thoughts?

This was not a difficult outcome to predict.  

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

A Steelers fan friend of mine was bemoaning the more difficult path of the Steelers while NE has a ‘pet Buffalo’ that will “gift” them a division title.

How I would love to “gift” him an overnight shipment of Crow

Steelers fans have nothing to brag about.  

Their season was going to ? 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

A Steelers fan friend of mine was bemoaning the more difficult path of the Steelers while NE has a ‘pet Buffalo’ that will “gift” them a division title.

How I would love to “gift” him an overnight shipment of Crow

This sentiment is everywhere.  Pats fans - dismayed as they are at such a “tough” season - are relieved about the last 2 games and assume 11-5.

We’re actually a pretty good team now.  So are the Jets.  Especially against a Pats team that isn’t all that.

I want my Xmas present early this year.  Our team can do it.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Has to be Pats. Taking them down in their own house, when it matters to them and TB12 is playing? Give me that all day!!

That’s me as well! Would love to see our young Qb go in there and stick a dagger thru their hearts in front of all those pats fans!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Pats. And if by some miracle the Dolphins win out and the Pats lose out, I will be a happy bills fan.

Tannehill just isn’t nearly enough of a villain in my book—almost harmless in fact given his injury history—compared with all the bad history we’ve had at the hands of one Brady. 

12 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Tannehill just isn’t nearly enough of a villain in my book—almost harmless in fact given his injury history—compared with all the bad history we’ve had at the hands of one Brady. 

Tannehill had 37 yards against us once.

I love Tannehill by comparison.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, hemma said:

I’d like to beat the Patriots and just to drive them insane, it would be best if we won with a series of questionable calls.

Maybe a phantom PI, followed by an unsportsmanlike conduct, a couple of encroachments, followed by Belichek running onto the field and being taken down by a fat security guard.

You know the game's in Foxboro, right? You're hoping for pork belly in Palestine, I'm afraid. 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Talley56 said:

I believe Miami would as they would have a better division record as winning out would mean beating us and the Pats* losing out would mean losing to us then the Jets.  I guess it’s always possible.

i think  knocking miami out would accomplish more......so long as we beat up the pats through 3.5 qtrs.  i can't see jax beating the fish sun. but it could happen.

8 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

exactly.  10 15 years ago I would have said Miami.    That angst has long faded.  

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Who are the 11 weirdos who didn't vote Patriots??? :huh:

These people must be new to being Bills fans.

it's an open poll.  Click on the icon and you can see who voted there.

• Like (+1) 1

I will hate the Pats because of the Bills' futility against them over the last 17 years; however, seeing a Dolphin's jersey still triggers unresolved PTSD issues from that "0 for the 70's" debacle....

So, my choice is the Pats, but just barely. It's like asking me if I would rather lose my arm or my leg...

It has been a hell of a long time since I cared about Miami games.  This year I have actually been rooting for them as they were the only team in the AFC with a chance in hell of knocking out the Cheatriots.

In fact, THE only team in the NFL that I care about LOSING is the Patriots!

When I see they have lost a game I will then go to Game Pass and watch it. Sometimes I watch it over and over again, like last years Super Bowl!

I would LOVE for us to win this one and I do think it is possible. 

Edited by cd1

Sorry but although i would love for the Bills to take the Pats to the wood shed because that's always a good thing for us to beat them i think at this point i would rather have a higher draft pick this coming year so we can continually beat them for years to come  ...

Of course the Pats with JA playing lights out having his breakout game (300+ yards 3 TDs 0 INTS 1 Rushing TD). 

If the Bills walk out of there with the W it would be a tremendus confidence boost for all our players but specially JA, even if the breakout game doesnt happend. 

5 hours ago, cd1 said:

It has been a hell of a long time since I cared about Miami games.  This year I have actually been rooting for them as they were the only team in the AFC with a chance in hell of knocking out the Cheatriots.

In fact, THE only team in the NFL that I care about LOSING is the Patriots!

When I see they have lost a game I will then go to Game Pass and watch it. Sometimes I watch it over and over again, like last years Super Bowl!

I would LOVE for us to win this one and I do think it is possible. 

Totally agree. Growing up in the 70's, I hated the Dolphins. So, when we started owning them in the late eighties/earlier nineties, it was glorious. Seeing "the Chin" all dejected on the sideline and the "best passer in the league" lose every time they met the Bills in the playoffs was awesome!! At the time, the Patriots were such a joke. Even the Jets were some-what competitive. But, since 2001, I've hated the Patriots and their band-wagon, irritating fans. It's just SO satisfying watching them lose!! Seeing Brady pouting on the bench just warms my heart! Or watching Belichick throw his Surface Pro halfway across the sidelines. Priceless!!

I actually had respect for Shula and Marino. I was just glad we were able to beat them.

But, New England. A giant fart comes to mind.....maybe a little sharting, too.... 

• Like (+1) 1