First Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

You’re out of the playoffs and they don’t exactly have Ray Guy out there to pin them deep. 

I get that but attempting the pin down with the punter still better than the kicker shanking one and giving them the ball at mid-field.

3 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

Yes, this is on the QB... sarc

I guess the question given Allen saw him early enough is: should he have made a better decision taking one-two steps left outside the pocket and throwing away to keep us in FG position rather than trying to make a big play and getting sacked out of FG position? There are times I want Allen to try to make that play, but not on third down when we're in FG position. 

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

I get that but attempting the pin down with the punter still better than the kicker shanking one and giving them the ball at mid-field.

I wouldn’t have tried a FG with Hauschka in his current condition. Let Allen be a QB and take a shot. Maybe you get a PI call. Anyway, Allen getting experience is more important than FGs and punts at this point 

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

wow, we’re still a lonnnggggg ways away from being a contender.

Are we?  Our defense is in a good place for the next few years.   Josh Allen looks like he could be a franchise QB.  Foster/Zay/McKenzie are solid 2-4 WRs.  Looks to me like a couple new pieces on the OL and a new WR or two will work wonders.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

I wouldn’t have tried a FG with Hauschka in his current condition. Let Allen be a QB and take a shot. Maybe you get a PI call. Anyway, Allen getting experience is more important than FGs and punts at this point 

Totally agree with that! Always for going for it on 4th.