First Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

Just now, Rc2catch said:

It’s 4th and 18?? Haush is hurt, any coach with half a brain is trying to play the field position game there 

Nah, you’re out of the playoffs. Try something , a couple yards of field position means squat and you have a schitty punter. He’s not pinning them deep. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Nah, you’re out of the playoffs. Try something , a couple yards of field position means squat and you have a schitty punter. He’s not pinning them deep. 

Punter did his job.  Ball was dropping at the goal line they just couldn’t pop it back 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This team is poorly coached. The STs are inexcusable, the Oline sucks, the DC is way to passive, game day decisions are atrocious, challenges are always lost and the management of the personnel is often puzzling. All of that goes back to Mcd. That won’t get better during a rebuild  

I think this is too harsh. I like almost everything that's happened defensively since McD has taken over. The Frazier thing was weird, but McD fixed that. The whole offense needs to be flipped personnel-wise, and so it's too early. ST are inexcusable and that falls on McD. If he can't get that fixed next year too then there will be problems, but it's too early to say he won't.   

Edited by VW82

5 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Croom is basically useless as a blocker... he let the blitzer from the outside come in clean and just threw himself inside to help no one. I would think he had that outside guy.... 

...Pegula's daughter does NOT approve of this message.............

Just now, Warcodered said:

Right Allen shouldn't of expected the right side of the line to slow anyone down longer than a stiff breeze would.

Once he was flushed out of the tackle box, he could have thrown it OB. I think he had the time to do that and could have made that decision 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, McNubbins said:

Barn burner so far.

Nothing game played by nothing teams at a nothing time of year.

It's why I wish the Bills would ask Josh to be a QB.

This is basically a pre-season game and his development is the by far the most important goal today.