1st Half Thread: Bills vs. Dolphins at 1 PM ET on CBS

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

This is the worst special teams I've ever seen. Both teams lol that was a crappy punt.. haven't even seen a punt returner anywhere on the screen half the punts. When they are somewhere near the punt the muff it.

Teams are sub 500 at this stage of the season because they both suck

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

This is the worst special teams I've ever seen. Both teams lol that was a crappy punt.. haven't even seen a punt returned anywhere on the screen half the punts. When they are somewhere near the punt the muff it.

you obviously didn't see the special teams when Wade Phillips was here;)

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

If the guys returns it well, it doesn't reflect on Crossman, someone screws up , it does.

I don't think we've had a single good return this year. There's several big mistakes every week. I don't know how Crossman is the one coach that stuck around after Rex got fired.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

long as I see Allen make some positive strides I don't care as much about the outcome 

Tough to do that when ST’s keep messing everything up and we are obsessed with negative running plays. 

Yes dumb mistake on ST but I wonder if it's not a good idea at times to kick vbery high but short on purpose. So many mess ups possible, and while there's a good chance the receiving team will have good field position, the return is sure to be zero yards, with of course the possible upside of a turnover