I Will Consider The Pats Game a Win If........

Irv

On 550 this morning they had a fill-in-the-blank discussion.  I will consider the Pats game a win if ________________.   What do you think? 

I will consider the Pats game a win if the game is not over by halftime

6 minutes ago, Irv said:

On 550 this morning they had a fill-in-the-blank discussion.  I will consider the Pats game a win if ________________.   What do you think? 

....if the Bills lose by less than 10 and hold the Pats to less than 24.  Although in that scenario, I might be pissed that the Bills couldn't outright win!

• Like (+1) 1

Brady is seen yelling at his teammates at halftime, throwing his helmet at the water cooler after his 4th INT, and after the game ends he is on his knees crying with cameras in his face, muttering, "Bills Mafia, you spanked me."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

if i'm not seriously back to watching the Leafs after the first quarter

18 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Only a win on the scoreboard matters, but with the Thomas ceremony at half, a close game at halftime like 13-10  would be sort of a victory. Just want to go into second half with a real chance.

for old times sake, with an improbable half time lead like that in a big game, they could put the hi-lites of Thurman fumbling it away to start off the second half for one of the Cowboys SB losses?

Edited by row_33

32 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

If the game is cancelled.

like a few years ago when they realized a game in Philly was going to be a ratings disaster, so they cancelled it because a snowstorm was coming?

56 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

That's the most pathetic thing I've seen in a long time

You must not look down when you pee.   

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, teef said:

i'll be happy if i stay awake much into the second quarter.  this ***** is past my bedtime.

I purposely took tomorrow off.  Gotta burn up some of those “sick” days!

I will consider tonight’s game a win if we win. Stupid question.  A close game and a loss does not equal a win.  It’s just gives annoying Pats fans a chance to be patronizing, falsely sympathetic turds.  I won’t ever hope for a serious injury on an opposing player...even Marsha.  Karma is a biatch.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

If we WIN! That's it. You win or you lose. Consolation prizes, participant trophies, moral victories are for losers who can't sack up and accept the fact they are losers. That's an excuse for being a loser. Winners don't accept losing in any form. 

yup, the only things more disgusting is openly hoping for the injury of a great player on another team

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Brady gets injured in pre- game warm--ups and can't play .......( not wishing injury on him just saying)