Bronco's cut Chad Kelly

50 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Sign him to a one year deal under the stipulation he has to live at Uncle Jim’s house for that  year.

Uncle Jim don’t take no ......

Don't you think Uncle Jim has more pressing problems in life rather than being a full time babysitter to some disaffected millennial??? 

• Like (+1) 1

I would sign him and dump Peterman in a heartbeat.  There's about a 90% chance he'll flame out, but it's not like he's going to ruin some great season the Bills are having, and he's already a better actual option to play than Peterman.  

1 minute ago, DC Grid said:

I would sign him and dump Peterman in a heartbeat.  There's about a 90% chance he'll flame out, but it's not like he's going to ruin some great season the Bills are having, and he's already a better actual option to play than Peterman.  

....the Erie County Sheriff does NOT approve of this message..............

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Jim Kelly and the rest of his family have been trying to get through to Chad for YEARS and it hasn’t worked. I don’t see why it would be any different now if he came to buffalo.... The kid has been in trouble everywhere he goes, and especially in buffalo. 

Jim even had to vouch for Chad on draft night. John Elway called Jim before drafting him. Once again, Chad didn’t live up to his word. 

Buffalo isn’t bringing him in anyway so it’s not even worth thinking about. 

We should sign him to practice squad to learn the system and learn how to trust the process. He can go with happy clap and peterman to bible study, maybe there they can get him to turn it around. Then when Peterman retires to sell insurance, we will have our long term answer at backup qb.

Before you laugh off the suggestion about bringing Kelly here, consider what happened to Zay Jones in the offseason. Jones had a complete mental breakdown and wandered around nude spouting scripture. Somehow the guy is still here (and is still garbage).  Kelly is way better than anyone who will potentially play on Monday and is now considered a pariah by the rest of the league. He's a local boy and with a hard dose of reality (maybe even from his uncle Jim) he might be redeemed.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Before you laugh off the suggestion about bringing Kelly here, consider what happened to Zay Jones in the offseason. Jones had a complete mental breakdown and wandered around nude spouting scripture. Somehow the guy is still here (and is still garbage).  Kelly is way better than anyone who will potentially play on Monday and is now considered a pariah by the rest of the league. He's a local boy and with a hard dose of reality (maybe even from his uncle Jim) he might be redeemed.

......can you post all of Zay's collegiate missteps/scrapes so we can compare apples to apples?.................

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

......can you post all of Zay's collegiate missteps/scrapes so we can compare apples to apples?.................

We are obviously not comparing "apples to apples" for a number of reasons. But at the same time we never really did get an explanation of what happened to Zay and what led him to do what he did? Was he high/drunk as well? Yes Kelly is a dbag but as we have seen countless times in the NFL people get 2nd and sometimes 3rd chances if they have talent. What Vick did was absolutely horrendous, same as Adrian Petersen but they are/were back in the league.  Pacman Jones is another example. The NFL tends to give you a pass if you have talent. Does Kelly have enough talent to be a QB in this league? I would say yes. But his constant dbaggery has killed his chances with Denver and lowered his draft spot.  I still stand by the idea that he is superior to both Anderson and Peterman!

30 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Before you laugh off the suggestion about bringing Kelly here, consider what happened to Zay Jones in the offseason. Jones had a complete mental breakdown and wandered around nude spouting scripture. Somehow the guy is still here (and is still garbage).  Kelly is way better than anyone who will potentially play on Monday and is now considered a pariah by the rest of the league. He's a local boy and with a hard dose of reality

Dose of "reality." So that's what they're calling it these days?

33 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

JK's got plenty of other things to do.

I'll offer my services. Mr Pegula, buy me a house, pay me 250K a year and I'll move my family back to the area and babysit him. Obviously family has not worked for him, so I'll provide the hammer to straighten him out.

I need a workout buddy anyway, so it's a win win.

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh

37 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Exactly.  Zay Jones made one mistake.  CK has been kicked off a high school..college..and NFL team for acting like a knucklehead.  And Kelly has done nothing so far in the NFL.  Peterman looked amazing in pre season as well.  If his name wasnt Kelly no one would care.  With that said...if the Bill's wanted to bring him in I dont take issue with it.  But there is literally no evidence he is better then anything we have...hes barely even played.  Could he be good of course..but let's not get ridiculous here.

17 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

We are obviously not comparing "apples to apples" for a number of reasons. But at the same time we never really did get an explanation of what happened to Zay and what led him to do what he did? Was he high/drunk as well? Yes Kelly is a dbag but as we have seen countless times in the NFL people get 2nd and sometimes 3rd chances if they have talent. What Vick did was absolutely horrendous, same as Adrian Petersen but they are/were back in the league.  Pacman Jones is another example. The NFL tends to give you a pass if you have talent. Does Kelly have enough talent to be a QB in this league? I would say yes. But his constant dbaggery has killed his chances with Denver and lowered his draft spot.  I still stand by the idea that he is superior to both Anderson and Peterman!

All those guys you mentioned had a track record of talent in the league.  Your saying Kelly has enough talent?  Hes never even started a game.  You guys are laughable.

Edited by Skins Malone
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

His teammates don't like him.  This is the second team he's been kicked off because he tries to fight his teammates.  

2 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

Sources?

the next person that says "SOURCES?!?!!?#!#!# OMGGG PLEASE GIMME SOURRRRRRRRRCES" needs to have their toilet upper-decked.

what you need to do is just google it if you don't believe it instead of sounding like a huge douche asking for sources

2 minutes ago, Plano said:

the next person that says "SOURCES?!?!!?#!#!# OMGGG PLEASE GIMME SOURRRRRRRRRCES" needs to have their toilet upper-decked.

what you need to do is just google it if you don't believe it instead of sounding like a huge douche asking for sources

Ok. Thank you for letting me know. Have a good day sir

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DCOrange said:

Unless McBeane have changed personalities overnight, there's no way this kid comes anywhere near the Bills unless it's bring your nephew to work day and Jim is coming.

16 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Hardly seems like the kind of guy McDermott is going to bring in.

They may see it as a project to show what can happen when a troubled player learns to trust The Process™ that they put in place. 

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The only way to screw up Josh Allen’s development more than the Bills already have is to sign, midseason no less, the nephew of the most famous QB ever to play in Buffalo, who also happens to be a complete, unaccountable knucklehead.  Brilliant idea!!

Can you imagine how much pressure that would take off him though?

The only way to screw up Josh Allen’s development more than the Bills already have is to sign, midseason no less, the nephew of the most famous QB ever to play in Buffalo, who also happens to be a complete, unaccountable knucklehead.  Brilliant idea!!

Oh *****, now I'm afraid they might do it.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, McBean said:

Surround him with his family in Buffalo to help him off field.

Yes, at 2 in the morning when he's kneel crawling - garbage can hugging drunk, which seems to be a regularity for him.  'Help him off the field' can be construed two ways.

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

To the CFL...

We've got enough problems with your cut rate dairy products...

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Matt Leinert’s nephew plays QB?