Bills vs. Packers 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

They’re an inconsistent group. They earned last weeks win, and are on their way to earning a loss. Probably a 3 win team, as we mostly expected. 

Just so frustrating after last week. I know JA is young and will make mistakes but next year we may have to concede defense and spend 100% of FA and the draft on offense. 

Just now, Nitro said:

The DBs are getting dinged up again.  What is with the Bills and injuries to the DBs?

The defense is on the field all day-more exposure to injury.  Plus, they are constantly forced to tackle guys running free into the secondary.

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

Err, I don't know if you've heard, Peterman had a MUCH worse first half when he was a rookie.

Wow!!!

So Allen might be marginally better than Peterman!!!!

What an endorsement.

A couple of observations:
#1 I think DaBoll got in Allen's head and he's playing less aggressive with his feet. That's one of our biggest weapons.

#2. The offense has looked worse with Shady playing. So far we clicked the best the game without him. Daboll has to find a way to get Shady with space.

#3. Refs are helping Rogers tremendously. Holding on Hughes is pathetic every play.

#4 We need to use the TE's more.

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

image.png.c0bc116b09e0e7a82ed38705f95e20c8.png

Allen has a chance to be biggest bust in Bills history.

Average QB in college will be good starting QB in NFL. Yeah.

If Peterman had this first half, everyone would cite it as proof that he doesn't belong in NFL. With Allen, we are supposed to make up excuses for him.

....ignorant thoughts like these are better kept a secret.......good Lord........but you should be commended for exhaustive rumination on his extensive body of QB work at the NFL level......Jack "Kemp" (RIP) would be ashamed of you sullying his name..............

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so if he doesn't start, what would you suggest?........PeteredOut?...sign a vet?...just curious........Allen will have and is having growing pains............

Just saying. You have no team at all. No one playing worth a crap. Perfect situation for a rookie QB.

Allen haters out in full force...stupid play by the rook at the end there...was nearly guaranteed points...still only down by 16...they haven’t shown me anything to be positive for the 2nd half...but for as bad as it has been...it’s still a game

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....ignorant thoughts like these are better kept a secret.......good Lord........but you should be commended for exhaustive rumination on his extensive body of QB work at the NFL level......Jack "Kemp" (RIP) would be ashamed of you sullying his name..............

Right?

Bunch of over-emotional book clubbers today.

Just now, zevo said:

Allen haters out in full force...stupid play by the rook at the end there...was nearly guaranteed points...still only down by 16...they haven’t shown me anything to be positive for the 2nd half...but for as bad as it has been...it’s still a game

Good to see some people have a brain out there.