Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jkirchofer said:

So, if this team starts 0-8, does Pegula pull the plug on McDermott? This team is terrible, and there is no one to blame but the coaching staff and front office. Just about every team out there got better, especially the playoff teams. We found a way to get worse. But trust the process right?

I don’t know if you can blame the coach. It depends on how much does he influence free agency and what not. I don’t think Belicheat could win with this team. 

Just now, cd1 said:

McBeane hasn't earned their swagger.

!@#$ the process...

Show us the MONEY!

The process was coined by an epically bad NBA team with the worst 5 year record in history. 1. This is the NFL. 2. The Sixer's GM is nuts. And that's who we are modelling.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I hate Lynch. But he is better than Peterman. I said at the time I thought Peterman was borderline draftable. Every time he plays in the league he gets worse. 

He is a practice qb. Plays good as long as the pressure to preform isn't too big. Consider Allen played in front of 30,000 people most weeks , and NP 100, 000 people. NP is in his second year and 2nd start, and Allen is more composed. Allen is used to no line or receivers. But he needs to learn to throw the ball away. He will learn sooner than later, just has to not try and be the savior. To stay within himself.