Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Fadingpain said:

What about the assertion that once Allen goes in, he can't come back out again? 

Does that still apply?

Does Allen start next week?

I think so.  This will be Allen's team for the rest of the season and it will be growing pains

Just now, HappyDays said:

I suspect at this point we will go sign Matt Moore or something like that. Peterman is done. It makes no difference really.

Yeah Peterman is done for sure, but now we're in a pickle with Allen who obviously isn't ready, I just think we jumped the gun on trading McCarron away, the tank is evident it seems. 

Just now, Fadingpain said:

What about the assertion that once Allen goes in, he can't come back out again? 

Does that still apply?

Does Allen start next week?

He HAS to...If Peterman had showed anything, anything...It would be different...But at this point we know what we have...

So this is how McDemott's QB competition plays out.  McCarron traded and Peterman proved that last years fiasco was not a fluke.

How many off-season first team reps were wasted on these slugs.

Allen should have been given the starters role immediately after the draft, and should have been given the first team reps.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

So, what do we do now at QB if Allen shows he’s not ready? 

This could be a huge mess.

This season was always a building year. The losses don't count as much as they do in a normal year (I know people don't want to hear that, but it's the reality). This is the perfect time to get Allen the experience he lacks. This is the time to struggle... get it out now, on a bad team in a building season, so he can hit the ground running next year with better weapons/higher stakes. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You were saying?

I'm sorry, is he getting killed? Is Josh Allen dead? Did I miss something?

No. He's fine. So as I was saying then. Please go back to rah rahing about how it's not Peterman.

Edited by Wayne Cubed
  • Haha (+1) 1