FIRST HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

???

Allen has looked bad today, worst he’s looked so far. Hope he regroups.

How has he looked bad? He's under pressure and he's not making mistakes. The line is awful so he's doing well to not turn it over or panic 

Just now, Jasovon said:

How has he looked bad? He's under pressure and he's not making mistakes. The line is awful so he's doing well to not turn it over or panic 

3 dropbacks he got sacked on he literally had no prayer on

2 minutes ago, ThunderGun said:

I was thinking the same thing.  It’s like the NFL version of Wyoming. No OL, no real WRs... why would you want to surround your future franchise QB with any weapons or protection?  

Difficult to do it all in one draft 

1 minute ago, CDogg20 said:

Takeaways after q 1 

Josh Allen can play with the big boys but he needs better protection. The whole interior has looked like swiss cheese. 

My worst fear is unfolding regarding the secondary, Vontae Davis does not look like he has it anymore, its preseason ik but there is still cause for concern. 

Shaq Lawson looks different in a good way this year and Horrible Harry can play as well. 

Agree w/ all of this. Davis is a liability. Also, Edmunds still a work in progress.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

That’s not even true. He didn’t fail in his 2nd start. The guy was a rookie 5th rounder last year and people are giving him a life sentence from 1 half of his first start.

A game he didn't finish where the best pass of the year came from a special teams guy.  Also did you forget the season ending Int in the playoffs on another pre determined throw?

I rest my case. If this is not the worst OL in the NFL, it must be the 2nd worst. Our WR's can't get open either. Clearly, this defense has been vastly overrated by many. I'll get flames as usual, but our OL was terrible last year and our 2 best OL are gone and we did nothing to raise the talent level up front. Sit Allen before he gets killed back there! This OL is going to see a lot of 3 and 4 man rushes getting to our QB.

Like I said. GET JOSH OUT NOW before he gets killed and find ANYONE that can block and sign them.

Edited by GreggTX