LeSean McCoy allegations

13 minutes ago, Boludo said:

HE NAMED HIS DOG "HENNY"

That alone is enough of a character indictment to more or less prove the allegations are true.

On top of that, he embraces the nickname "Shady".

synonyms: suspicious, suspect, questionable, dubious, doubtful, disreputable, untrustworthy, dishonest, devious, dishonorable, underhanded, unscrupulous, irregular, unethical;

Use some common sense here people.

The absolute worst take I’ve ever read in my entire life. Seriously 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Boludo said:

2018-07-10_11h27_07.thumb.png.765d91eba9c2fdc75514cc0b5e0805e0.png

Here is proof he named his dog "Henny". No good person would ever do this.

I can only imagine what his dog "training" looks like :(

2 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Dude you sound completely unhinged. My dog is named “Bud” am I a degenerate as well?

my parents had a corgi they named kegger. they don't even drink...….. such awful people.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaxBills said:

No. I'm not. I'm a man. But I'm not abusive. And I don't deserve to have my life torn apart because a woman made a lie against me to take my child from me. I am getting the impression that you were a very young college student who has never had a family.

You're a loose cannon that can't read and you're abrasive and verbally abusive. Don't ever put words in my mouth again moron.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

There is another link about the police investigating it directly. I have no idea what happened I’m just trying to pass along anything I come across as well. The situation certainly seems like a mess either way. 

True, there are many links stating that the police are "investigating" what happened.

However, I find it odd that a $100 billion dollar corporation such as the NFL and all of it's Lawful and FBI connections and branches cannot find a police report from this person a day later.

Because the police are investigating it doesn't mean that a police report exists when she was allegedly admitted into the hospital, although one would think the hospital would have no choice but to call the authorities.

Edited by dezertbill

6 minutes ago, Boludo said:

2018-07-10_11h27_07.thumb.png.765d91eba9c2fdc75514cc0b5e0805e0.png

Here is proof he named his dog "Henny". No good person would ever do this.

I can only imagine what his dog "training" looks like :(

Not a big fan of Hennessy?  I am not much a brandy person either...

8 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

True, there are many links stating that the police are "investigating" what happened.

However, I find it odd that a $100 billion dollar corporation such as the NFL and all of it's Lawful and FBI connections and branches cannot find a police report from this person a day later.

Because the police are investigating it doesn't mean that a police report exists when she was allegedly admitted into the hospital.

the NFL didn't know that Vegas has videocameras going 24/7 over every public square inch, probably private as well

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

You're a loose cannon that can't read and you're abrasive and verbally abusive. Don't ever put words in my mouth again moron.

I know you are but what am I 

Lol,. I'll let you prove I'm a moron. What words did I put in your mouth?

Edited by JaxBills

Has Shady been in London?? Where the victim is??

This would be brutal for the team and this would ruin his legacy , it's a crazy time that these news articles can run off with a story with no investigation, just a random Instagram profile posting , smh.

Zeke got falsely accused last year.. it's really the news outlets fault for not having any real journalistic integrity and just going off of a random Instagram post...

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

But your life wasn't ruined. The case was dismissed. Public opinion may jump to conclusions too quickly but the courts are still handling these cases exactly the way they're supposed to. As far as I can tell the NFL investigates everything fairly too.

How the !@#$ would you know?

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

How the !@#$ would you know?

I mentioned above. It did thoroughly ruin my life. The only saving grace was I found a great job after the fact and I got custody of my daughter.

I think I've already run off New Age bills too. He's stuck trying to prove where I put words in his mouth now. Lol

Edited by JaxBills
  • Like (+1) 1

How about the fact that they went for the unholy quaternity for NFL player misconduct

No police report originally filed, but an IG post accusing him of domestic violence, child abuse, dog abuse, and steroids.

If any of it is true Shady is done, and rightfully so.

If this is false I hope she buried under the jail but that's never the case. Slap on the wrist for a desperate attempt to get/keep money by way of ruining someone else's reputation

Edited by Laughing Coffin

Court docs: LeSean McCoy was trying to evict former girlfriend who is focus of Instagram post

Atlanta attorney Jacoby Hudson, who is representing McCoy in the eviction, said Tuesday afternoon that he had spoken with McCoy, who adamantly denied the allegations. He said that McCoy told him he has been in Miami and not in the Georgia home for weeks. Hudson said that McCoy told him that he had surveillance cameras around the home, and Cordon had removed them.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Court docs: LeSean McCoy was trying to evict former girlfriend who is focus of Instagram post

Atlanta attorney Jacoby Hudson, who is representing McCoy in the eviction, said Tuesday afternoon that he had spoken with McCoy, who adamantly denied the allegations. He said that McCoy told him he has been in Miami and not in the Georgia home for weeks. Hudson said that McCoy told him that he had surveillance cameras around the home, and Cordon had removed them.

And the plot thickens...

Just now, JaxBills said:

I mentioned above. It did thoroughly ruin my life. The only saving grace was I found a great job after the fact and I got custody of my daughter.

First of all....congrats to you on the job and I hope that you and your daughter are really bonding and you are taking the job of being a father seriously.

I saw this situation a bit with my own daughter and my grandson......it really is unfortunate how the child gets caught as a thing to be torn between two people (which hurts them in many ways) and every small thing that can be talked out by co parenting goes out the window because of the hatred between the two.

I got word that my grandson had to go to the hospital (from my daughter) because he was pushed on the concrete and cracked his head......now me being the grandfather that I am I am ready to go find baby daddy and throw him a beating......but when I get to the hospital my grandson is in good spirits.....and a slit cut above his eyebrow.....and witnesses to the thing he was just playing with his toy car and fell down.   I was really pissed at my daughter for misrepresenting the whole thing and she doesnt realize what she almost caused.

Good luck to you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, brianthomas said:

Years ago I named my Golden Retriever: Molson. Does that mean i'm a bad person too?

These comments about McCoys dogs name being some kind of indicator to him being a bad person are ridiculous even for this board lol

Depends.

If after the beer, no.

If after Matt, yes.

1 minute ago, brianthomas said:

Years ago I named my Golden Retriever: Molson. Does that mean i'm a bad person too?

These comments about McCoys dogs name being some kind of indicator to him being a bad person are ridiculous even for this board lol

It does if you drink Labatts....

22 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

How many time has the US  gone around the world to influence foreign elections?

Were you complaining when Obama campaigned against Brexit and in Israel supporting the opponent of Netanyahu? I sincerely doubt it.

Your point is nothing but irrelevant deflection using a strawman argument.  Regardless of who is meddling from the outside, in OUR COUNTRY, it is illegal for a candidate too accept the meddlers help to get him or herself elected.  It is on the candidate to OBEY THE LAW and refuse such help, because there WILL ALWAYS BE ATTEMPTS TO GAIN INFLUENCE FROM THE OUTSIDE.  The reasons for that should be obvious.  We don't want our newly elected potus beholding to a foreign power for accepting that help, nor do we want our potus favoring that foreign meddler when it comes to decisions he or she has to make that are critical to our national security.  Just like we don't want our potus making decisions that are against the interest of the country because they benefit him financially.

Whether Obama or anyone else has attempted to influence an election or vote abroad on behalf of this country is completely and utterly irrelevant to this issue.  I'm NOT BLAMING RUSSIA.  What is relevant is whether a candidate for the President of these United States accepts that help, in violation of OUR ELECTION LAWS and compromises him or herself in doing so.  And if an elected POTUS has done just that, we need to KNOW IT and he needs to go NOW!

Edited by BuffaloBob

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

First of all....congrats to you on the job and I hope that you and your daughter are really bonding and you are taking the job of being a father seriously.

I saw this situation a bit with my own daughter and my grandson......it really is unfortunate how the child gets caught as a thing to be torn between two people (which hurts them in many ways) and every small thing that can be talked out by co parenting goes out the window because of the hatred between the two.

I got word that my grandson had to go to the hospital (from my daughter) because he was pushed on the concrete and cracked his head......now me being the grandfather that I am I am ready to go find baby daddy and throw him a beating......but when I get to the hospital my grandson is in good spirits.....and a slit cut above his eyebrow.....and witnesses to the thing he was just playing with his toy car and fell down.   I was really pissed at my daughter for misrepresenting the whole thing and she doesnt realize what she almost caused.

Good luck to you.

My little bit has always lived with me. Her mom moved out of state and after 2 years.....well. it's not hard to prove you didn't abuse someone who doesn't live in the same state.

she's only four, and she's already a huge Bills fan! The only thing is she calls them the Buffaloes!

Edited by JaxBills

10 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

I think I've already run off New Age bills too. He's stuck trying to prove where I put words in his mouth now. Lol

Are you obsessed with me?

1. Made a post directed at me.

2. Decided that post wasn't good enough, edited your post.

3. I still did not respond so you reacted to my original post.

4. Still did not respond so you made an additional post.

And I am the college student? You act like a goddamn child, hopefully your daughter got her intelligence chromosomes from her mother, you don't seem to bright.

30 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Has Shady been in London?? Where the victim is??

This would be brutal for the team and this would ruin his legacy , it's a crazy time that these news articles can run off with a story with no investigation, just a random Instagram profile posting , smh.

Zeke got falsely accused last year.. it's really the news outlets fault for not having any real journalistic integrity and just going off of a random Instagram post...

Obviously there's a lot of other questions that need to be answered, but De Cordon had supposedly returned from London like the night before this incident occurred.

Edited by DCOrange

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBob said:

Your point is nothing but irrelevant deflection using a strawman argument.  Regardless of who is meddling from the outside, in OUR COUNTRY, it is illegal for a candidate too accept the meddlers help to get him or herself elected.  It is on the candidate to OBEY THE LAW and refuse such help, because there WILL ALWAYS BE ATTEMPTS TO GAIN INFLUENCE FROM THE OUTSIDE.  The reasons for that should be obvious.  We don't want our newly elected potus beholding to a foreign power for accepting that help, nor do we want our potus favoring that foreign meddler when it comes to decisions he or she has to make that are critical to our national security.  Just like we don't want our potus making decisions that are against the interest of the country because they benefit him financially.

Whether Obama or anyone else has attempted to influence an election or vote abroad on behalf of this country is completely and utterly irrelevant to this issue.  I'm NOT BLAMING RUSSIA.  What is relevant is whether a candidate for the President of these United States accepts that help, in violation of OUR ELECTION LAWS and compromises him or herself in doing so.  And if an elected POTUS has done just that, we need to KNOW IT and he needs to go NOW!

Take it to PPP guys

• Like (+1) 1

From Buffalorumblings.com 

Update: 1:30 p.m. ET

Another friend of Cordon’s, Cicely Billups, posted the same images at the same time on her Facebook page, while adding another disturbing detail:

“This is my beautiful best friend Delicia Cordon. I can’t !@#$ing believe this!! Sending dudes in her house to pistol whip and rob her!! For what?! Now the world knows what we know!!! You will pay for this.. You will NOT get away with this!!!!”

This changes the story, though the details still remain in question.

TMZ is also reporting that McCoy and Cordon were involved in a bitter dispute that spanned this entire offseason:

We’ve learned LeSean and Delicia have had a contentious relationship for a while -- according to docs obtained by TMZ Sports, McCoy went to court in June seeking to get a judge’s order forcing to her to move out of a home he owns in Alpharetta, Georgia.

In court docs, McCoy wrote ... “Defendant is ex-girlfriend of owner/plaintiff and refuses to leave.”

He also wanted the judge to force Delicia to return all of his items that were in her possession.

In fact, the two sides were scheduled to appear in court on the matter TODAY -- but it might get pushed due to a medical emergency involving a member of her lawyer’s family.

In early June, while McCoy was in Buffalo for OTAs, Delicia claims (via court documents) that acquaintances of McCoy’s tried to take back what he thought was his, out of the home in which she was living.

Delicia claims LeSean had some of his friends, family members and other crew remove her furniture and furnishings without her knowledge.

When she saw things going down on a live security cam feed, she immediately called police and they stopped McCoy’s people from hauling her stuff away.

In court docs, Delicia says LeSean cut the electricity to her place ... and things have been nasty ever since.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

From Buffalorumblings.com 

Update: 1:30 p.m. ET

In court docs, Delicia says LeSean cut the electricity to her place ... and things have been nasty ever since.

How in the world did he manage to do that unless he was paying for her utilities?

Least surprising news ever.   Just the latest incident of many throughout his career, and there will no doubt be more before it's over.  Been saying for years here what a POS McCoy is.  But everyone just spins it or tries to make excuses for him whenever he does something vile or stupid.  Well, take a good look at her beaten, bloody face.  This is what happens when a community continues to enable someone like him, simply because he can hold a ball and run fast.  

I wonder if it's the same kid he abandoned years ago and talked about him like he was a mistake on twitter because he didn't use protection.  At least he's being a part of his life now.  Sounds like the kid might be better off without him though.  

Edited by KDS73

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

How in the world did he manage to do that unless he was paying for her utilities?

Pretty safe to assume he was paying utilities since he owned the house where she was staying.

EDIT: talking about the Georgia home, not the place in London.

Edited by JoPar_v2

3 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Honest question:  how do we know when the picture was taken, as opposed to posted?

We don't know.  But some of us will still make jokes about loaning bridges to Georgia regardless.

Edited by Capco