Josh Allen EASILY beats Darnold and Mayfield in a passing competition

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Sadly, this reminds me of the video of Mayfield hitting the bullseye in the net, while Allen missed the entire friggin’ net. I’m praying that was a freak event! 

Nobody told Allen the target was stationary.  He was trying to anticipate it moving.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

17 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Nobody told Allen the target was stationary.  He was trying to anticipate it moving.  

If that net would have jumped to catch that ball, I think we’d have our WR #3. Not a lot of YAC, but maybe move the chains. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I find it really hard to dislike Mayfield or Darnold, it seems like Allen is tight with both guys. I think Darnold vs Allen is going to turn into a Kelly vs Marino thing.

Or a both guys out of the league in a couple of years thing.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Or a both guys out of the league in a couple of years thing.

I think Darnold is a solid dozen years plus guy. Allen.... I’m just praying for. 

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

I find it really hard to dislike Mayfield or Darnold, it seems like Allen is tight with both guys. I think Darnold vs Allen is going to turn into a Kelly vs Marino thing.

Both Allen and Darnold work with the same QB “guru”. They were hanging out a lot before the draft. 

3 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Wearing that  Dick Jauron style hat thinking your cool is reason enough for me not to like Mayfield.  If I ever saw an NFL bust he is the poster child. He riminds me of a mix of JP Losman and Johny M. 

1 hour ago, Estelle Getty said:

Wearing that  Dick Jauron style hat thinking your cool is reason enough for me not to like Mayfield.  If I ever saw an NFL bust he is the poster child. He riminds me of a mix of JP Losman and Johny M. 

Jealous that you can't pull off the bucket hat look.

Mayfield >>>>>>> Estelle Getty (the TBD poster)

Would've been nice if the idiot filming didn't turn the camera away every single time Allen threw the ball...

Seriously, why did he show where everyone else threw, but when Allen had the ball he just turned and faced away? Dumb...

7 hours ago, Augie said:

I think Darnold is a solid dozen years plus guy. Allen.... I’m just praying for. 

I thibk Darnold will at least be a starter for many years. Not sure if he’ll be a top 10 guy, but maybe more like a Dalton or something. You can win with someone like that. I too am worried about Allen. He could be awesome or epically bad. Of course it’s all pointless speculation at this point,  but at least it’s almost July. I need training camp reports in a bad way....

Regarding "Josh Allen Easily beats Darnold and Mayfield in a passing competition," that is nice, as I am rooting for Allen and have high hopes for him. He can easily out throw them  by distance, too. So, I do not disagree we have the better qb, as college stats are for losers. A PRO competitive competition like this seperates the contenders from the pretenders.

But, Peterman can Easily beat Allen, Darnold and Mayfield with accuracy, as he can throw foofballs off bridges and over water fountains and hot air balloons & into garbage cans. He is more precise than them all, including Cool Joe. That game against the Chargers was an abberation. Peterman will be our starter and thread more needles than Old Mother Hubbard. You will see,.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4