Josh Allen EASILY beats Darnold and Mayfield in a passing competition

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Sadly, this reminds me of the video of Mayfield hitting the bullseye in the net, while Allen missed the entire friggin’ net. I’m praying that was a freak event! 

Nobody told Allen the target was stationary.  He was trying to anticipate it moving.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

17 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Nobody told Allen the target was stationary.  He was trying to anticipate it moving.  

If that net would have jumped to catch that ball, I think we’d have our WR #3. Not a lot of YAC, but maybe move the chains. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I find it really hard to dislike Mayfield or Darnold, it seems like Allen is tight with both guys. I think Darnold vs Allen is going to turn into a Kelly vs Marino thing.

Or a both guys out of the league in a couple of years thing.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Or a both guys out of the league in a couple of years thing.

I think Darnold is a solid dozen years plus guy. Allen.... I’m just praying for. 

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

I find it really hard to dislike Mayfield or Darnold, it seems like Allen is tight with both guys. I think Darnold vs Allen is going to turn into a Kelly vs Marino thing.

Both Allen and Darnold work with the same QB “guru”. They were hanging out a lot before the draft. 

3 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Wearing that  Dick Jauron style hat thinking your cool is reason enough for me not to like Mayfield.  If I ever saw an NFL bust he is the poster child. He riminds me of a mix of JP Losman and Johny M. 

1 hour ago, Estelle Getty said:

Wearing that  Dick Jauron style hat thinking your cool is reason enough for me not to like Mayfield.  If I ever saw an NFL bust he is the poster child. He riminds me of a mix of JP Losman and Johny M. 

Jealous that you can't pull off the bucket hat look.

Mayfield >>>>>>> Estelle Getty (the TBD poster)