Dez Bryant

Dunkirk Dan has it on good authority that Dez was JUST about to sign the contract when he ordered ranch for his chicken wings.  Kim Pegula was allegedly there and smacked him on his head with her Michael Kors custom purse and was overheard her saying "Hell no..  Ranch..  You MUST go."  Guessing Dez is at the airport as we speak.

• Haha (+1) 3

Nobody wants to listen to Beane and McDermott when they say they want to bring in players with their DNA and fit. So DEZ fits their DNA? Seriously ppl.... open your ears.. laughable. Just like ppl wanting Rosen over Allen.... right DNA? laughable

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Last I heard about him is that he was at a piano recital and Jason Witten put a pez dispenser on his leg.  It made Dez laugh so much that it interrupted the concentration of the pianist and the performance wasn't at the level it needed to be.

Was he wearing long pants and sandals?   Cause that's a deal breaker. 

7 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Someone get the flight records of the Pegulas jet lets figure this out.  

"Let's fly the jet down to Dallas for some authentic Lone Star Beer...and to drive Harrington nuts." (Not to mention a few TBD members.)

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

Just doesn't seem like the move he'd make. I think he wants a ring and he can get that elsewhere. Philly anyone? 

Maybe Ryan will hock the one he got as a defensive coach / Gatorade mixer with the Ravens.

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

I'd rather re-sign Stevie Johnson

2012 was a LONG time ago.     Dudes drafted then are winding down long careers.    Time to let the Stevie dreams go.    Dude was a lazy turd and the exact opposite of clutch.   Drought era trash.

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

2012 was a LONG time ago.     Dudes drafted then are winding down long careers.    Time to let the Stevie dreams go.    Dude was a lazy turd and the exact opposite of clutch.   Drought era trash.

Not really.  The man could get open.  I remember him owning Revis with basketball style crossovers.

56 minutes ago, Ifartalot said:

The hangup in negotiations is Dez wants a bigger shinier key to the City than the one T.O. got.

If TO was at the age and circumstances right now that we took him back then, I would take TO in a heartbeat.

You would think Pacman Jones would have taken Bitcoin, but then how would he have made it rain?

14 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

6 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I wouldn't 

Sarcasm my dear friends, sarcasm. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2