Funniest thread ever on TBD?

major

3 hours ago, KzooMike said:

Robert Woods is “Fu$&&$& Crazy”

For some reason, that one really made me laugh.  I might vote for that one.

Going by general user reaction, I would say Dunkirk Don's original threads were regarded as the most funny by the average user.

I would have read through more of that stuff than I did if DD had written in intelligible English.

Nothing ever posted in 2 decades of TDB was as funny as the work of Hogboy. All of his threads were absolutely hysterical. The man, in a moments notice, could adopt dozens of different personalities. Remember him as "Miami Don Johnson?" He would claim to be sipping a pina colada on the beach while Bills Fans are shoveling 2 feet of snow. He once brought in his son for help on a thread. He would purposely misspell words to anger others and get them to call him stupid, etc.

He used to go on  law enforcement sites and call correction officers "jail guards"  (he was once a corrections officer) and referred to volunteer firemen as arsonists who derived sexual pleasure from starting fires (quoting nutty, made up stats).

Now he is on Facebook and he tortures both Trump and Hillary supporters. He has better trolling luck with the Trump people, whereas most Hillary supporters will just claim that she is not relevant and dismiss her corruption.

Hogboy is the Babe Ruth of trolls!!!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

Nothing ever posted in 2 decades of TDB was as funny as the work of Hogboy. All of his threads were absolutely hysterical. The man, in a moments notice, could adopt dozens of different personalities. Remember him as "Miami Don Johnson?" He would claim to be sipping a pina colada on the beach while Bills Fans are shoveling 2 feet of snow. He once brought in his son for help on a thread. He would purposely misspell words to anger others and get them to call him stupid, etc.

He used to go on  law enforcement sites and call correction officers "jail guards"  (he was once a corrections officer) and referred to volunteer firemen as arsonists who derived sexual pleasure from starting fires (quoting nutty, made up stats).

Now he is on Facebook and he tortures both Trump and Hillary supporters. He has better trolling luck with the Trump people, whereas most Hillary supporters will just claim that she is not relevant and dismiss her corruption.

Right on Bill.  Hogboy and his creations were hilarious!  Do you remember Combo?  John from Hemet took Combo's bait and was ready to fly to Buffalo to meet Combo in a parking lot for a spearing contest :lol:

I have looked for that thread and can't find it-it's pure comedy

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

Right on Bill.  Hogboy and his creations were hilarious!  Do you remember Combo?  John from Hemet took Combo's bait and was ready to fly to Buffalo to meet Combo in a parking lot for a spearing contest :lol:

I have looked for that thread and can't find it-it's pure comedy

John is a great guy and I think he was going to kick "Combo's" ass. :D

I actually went with him to other pages to see his work. He used to torture vegetarians. He's a superstar! :)

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Yes, I forgot about Hogboy and also anything posted by "ICE."    ICE was the original Dunkirk Don and cracked me up with his "Insider Knowledge" of everything in life. The hilarity came from the boards responses to his insanity, which eventually drove him away. 

Unless of course ICE is the Don and the Dan and the man who never left?

On 4/22/2018 at 3:30 PM, Bill from NYC said:

John is a great guy and I think he was going to kick "Combo's" ass. :D

I actually went with him to other pages to see his work. He used to torture vegetarians. He's a superstar! :)

I think he hated vegetarians because his mother used to cane him and pour ice water on him if he didnt eat his brussel sprouts when he was 4 years old.

Hog boy was good but we know who the best was. ☺

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Long Island Phil said:

I think he hated vegetarians because his mother used to cane him and pour ice water on him if he didnt eat his brussel sprouts when he was 4 years old.

Hog boy was good but we know who the best was. ☺

Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron!

• Like (+1) 1

Rettata and NJ Sue Homework are classics before my time but still required reading for those with nothing better to do with their time.  More recently:

The Marcel Dareus Power Dating Advice Thread was pretty excellent

Selmon Smith Reviews the Smurfs Movie

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/22/2018 at 1:30 PM, Bill from NYC said:

Wait he's on fb?  You have to direct me to him. 

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Rettata and NJ Sue Homework are classics before my time but still required reading for those with nothing better to do with their time.  More recently:

Those are more of contemporary fashion than the old NJ Sue, Pirating music (stojan having the cops call him!), And Chef Jim coining Retatta

8 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

So Selmon Smith would be 22 now, unless he off'ed himself already like he should have. 

8 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

RIP, Selmon.

2 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

So Selmon Smith would be 22 now, unless he off'ed himself already like he should have. 

Gugny freaked him out about his science test after he had JUST taken a challenging math test and we never heard from him again.  RIP Smellman Smiff

I joined in 2010 and one of the funnier threads was the Mario Williams saga.  The wide range of emotions, spies in numerous Buffalo-area restaurants, the Bills NSA division tracking airplanes and any and every vehicle Buddy Nix may have or currently owned.   

Runner up would be the rumor that George Seifert was spotted at the airport.  Probably the first time I saw the "OMG Jump to Conclusions mat" pulled from the closet and used.  

• Like (+1) 1

Ed's thread.

"I suck. I blow. I'm a horrible human being."

Then he never admitted what it was that he did.

Drove everyone crazy trying to figure it out, or get him to say what it was that made him feel so bad. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Nanker