Marshall Newhouse visiting Bills

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

If the right side of Buffalo's OL this year consists of Ducasse and Newhouse,  I will be watching with a puke bucket at the ready.

Never really heard of him, worse than mills?

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

If the right side of Buffalo's OL this year consists of Ducasse and Newhouse,  I will be watching with a puke bucket at the ready.

If our starting QB happens to be left-handed, he will be dead by halftime. 

Of game 2 of the pre-season.

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

well what if was Dawkins - Incognito - Combine - Ducasse - Newhouse ?...is your bucket big enough?

“We had some inconsistency at right tackle, obviously,” Gruden said. “Newhouse, he had some moments where he played well. He had some moments where he obviously struggled.”

According to Pro Football Focus, Newhouse allowed 38 quarterback pressures last season, 13 more than left tackle Donald Penn, 16 more than right guard Gabe Jackson, 21 more than left guard Kelechi Osemele and 35 more than center Rodney Hudson.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/03/12/raiders-cut-starting-right-tackle-marshall-newhouse/

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Don't you know McBeane is god and they have all the answers and we are just pathetic fans who's opinion is laughable compared to the utter brilliance of McBeane?

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Don't you know McBeane is god and they have all the answers and we are just pathetic fans who's opinion is laughable compared to the utter brilliance of McBeane?

They are looking at guys for depth.  And yes your insinuation that you know as much about players as Beane is truly laughable

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Better learn to deal with it Scott.

11 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

someone's upset the Bills made the playoffs..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

And so we reach the dumpster diving portion of FA.

6 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

You can't waste 1.5 on him..and he would not be a upgrade over Mills.I don't understand this visit at all.

If the Bill's depth answers for OL is digging around for uneaten Big Mac's, at least find one without maggots.

44 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

With how often people on this board claim they will puke over something, I’m starting to wonder if too many wings in Buffalo have given you guys some serious GI issues.

31 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Who isn't grasping what, exactly?

Bandit, you know I respect your opinion but if memory serves me correctly you stated that Ducasse may be the worst Guard in the league.  Well, I'm not saying he's good but he definitely was pretty close to average last year.  Not just according to PFF but from everything that I saw from him. He would whiff on some blocks and he would also make key blocks.  In other words he was not nearly as bad as you thought he'd be.    https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/vladimir-ducasse/5586

This Marshall guy, I really have no idea what he has done, but according to PFF he has been poor.   Not that PFF is the be-all-end-all but it is a metric.

I know some people don't like PFF, but the guy was pretty good with the giants.  The year before going to the Raiders his PFF was 69.4.  I don't know the difference between the Giants and the Raiders blocking scheme, but not everything is black and white in the NFL.

1 minute ago, Ittakestime said:

I know some people don't like PFF, but the guy was pretty good with the giants.  The year before going to the Raiders his PFF was 69.4.  I don't know the difference between the Giants and the Raiders blocking scheme, but not everything is black and white in the NFL.

Newhouse first one and Mills second page.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=marshall newhouse&src=refgoogle

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

11 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Why are we even looking at this fella.  I hope the folks have more of a clue when evaluating qb.

I guess because Cordy and Seantrel are gonzo. So depth. The guy has started lots of games. Unfortunately in any given year the hurries and sacks he gives up are a big multiple of his starts lol. Last year 38 pressures in 14 games. A raider fan's heads up to Bills fans referred to him as "the harbinger of disaster". Yikes!

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Other than McBeane being god, I agree with this. Fans who think they know more than the professionals are silly.