Hope we don’t make playoff

Joaquin1119

Hate to say, but we don’t deserve to be in the playoff. I know it been since 1999, but I want our team to make it when we are good not “omg let’s hope if that team lose, so we can make it”. TT is driving me nuts. And our D ain’t really that great or good. They above average 

1 hour ago, Joaquin1119 said:

Hate to say, but we don’t deserve to be in the playoff. I know it been since 1999, but I want our team to make it when we are good not “omg let’s hope if that team lose, so we can make it”. TT is driving me nuts. And our D ain’t really that great or good. They above average 

But if we make the playoffs, do we still not deserve it? Who would, a team with a worse record than ours? I'm pissed about the game now I read idiotic comments.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, McBean said:

Fire McDermott he’s a kitty

Yep .....i mean ****, we've actually exceeded expectations,  but lets fire the guy out the door. And when the next guy comes in and has a winning record.....lets fire him too...asshat.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 2

You're a Bills fan and you hope they don't make the playoffs?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Yep .....i mean ****, we've actually exceeded expectations,  but lets fire the guy out the door. And when the next guy comes in and has a winning record.....lets fire him too...asshat.

Take up for the coward that’s your call. The no nuts coach gave it to em.

we’ll be searching for a new one in 2 years SOS.

Thank you for being a fan.......

Is the drought your binky?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Take up for the coward that’s your call. The no nuts coach gave it to em.

we’ll be searching for a new one in 2 years SOS.

Well whatever.....fire a guy out of town after a year. Keep the carousel of coaches continuing. Surely there's nothing to be gained from continuity. 

Have you actually seen the other teams we are competing with?

Ravens, Titans, Chargers...

These teams are all crap too. 

We don't deserve to be in the playoffs.  But neither do those teams.  I will gladly take a first round @$$ whooping, just to get the monkey off our backs.

• Like (+1) 1

My word, your logic is way worse then Taylor's QB play. And I don't like his QB play.

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Well whatever.....fire a guy out of town after a year. Keep the carousel of coaches continuing. Surely there's nothing to be gained from continuity. 

We’ve should’ve known what McDermott was bout. The guy rolled out TT for another year. He’s clueless and should be canned ASAP. I hope Dunkirk Dirk is right and Beane wins over McDermott. The guy is scared and will never succeed here. Done with his BS.

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I hate the “we don’t deserve to make the playoffs” talk. If we get in, we absolutely deserve to make it. And once in, anything can happen. 

Not really.  NFL isn't hockey.  Deserve, not deserve, I don't care.  We are not very good in a league with few good teams.  We're also old with a lot of marginal players.  So far as I can see, we are playing Dick Jauron ball.  Maybe it will change if we can find a real qb, but there are holes all over the team.  Not sure how one could even imagine a plausible scenario where this team could go on a playoff run.  (And I have nothing against folks who want to be optimistic and hope for such.)

2 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

get the monkey off our backs

Amen.

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We’re not going to make it now so don’t worry. Our QB sucks

We're not playing the Patsies** and the refs and NY replay officials next week. Only the 6-9 Fish.

Fish Skwishin' time again !!

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I hate the “we don’t deserve to make the playoffs” talk. If we get in, we absolutely deserve to make it. And once in, anything can happen. 

It's so dumb. The NFL has rules on who makes it. If you get in based on that, by definition, you deserve it.  Unless the NFL put in a rule that Juaquion1119 has to approve all playing spots that I don't know about.

Edited by reddogblitz

58 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Have you actually seen the other teams we are competing with?

Ravens, Titans, Chargers...

These teams are all crap too. 

We don't deserve to be in the playoffs.  But neither do those teams.  I will gladly take a first round @$$ whooping, just to get the monkey off our backs.

This.

I am sick and tired and hate this !@#$ing drought.

I don't care if we get whipped in the playoffs, I want this drought over with!

2 hours ago, Joaquin1119 said:

If you hate to say it, then why say it? Do you always do things you hate to do?

41 minutes ago, Augie said:

Ugh. How miserable can you get? If we sneak in, awesome! More likely we don’t, and life goes on. HOPING we don’t? I’ve never reached that level of insanity. If I did I hope I’d seek help. 

Somebody is going to get in with help, might as well be us.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Joaquin1119 said:

Why, because we lost to the Pats?  

The team is what it is.  If they make the playoffs then they deserve to be in the playoffs.

14 hours ago, McBean said:

We’ve should’ve known what McDermott was bout. The guy rolled out TT for another year. He’s clueless and should be canned ASAP. I hope Dunkirk Dirk is right and Beane wins over McDermott. The guy is scared and will never succeed here. Done with his BS.

Didnt dd say mcd was here for atleast 3 years , probably 5. Sucks for you

14 hours ago, Joaquin1119 said:

I knew I would get a lot of hate when I post this. But I don’t want my team make the playoff then get destroy. But yet again anything can happen. I’m just really frustrated. I’m pretty sure everyone is too.. 

So when do you want to make the playoffs? How do you know they would get destroyed...i know it's Christmas but so tired of the stupid comments about fans not wanting the Bills to make the playoffs....you enjoy losing all the time?