Bills at Patriots* - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, BigDingus said:

The Bills can't overcome tiny deficits either. Their record in games they go down by even ONE point in the 4th quarter shows that.

Right.

Im not disagreeing.

Why is it so hard for people to understand multiple problems? Look the Bills aren’t a good enough team AND they can’t overcome being hosed by the refs.

Just now, HappyDays said:

I would have bet Hauschka makes the kick and I would have strongly bet against us converting the 4th down. We'll never know but you can't ignore a 2/13 conversion rate. At this point IMO you take the points and give the defense good field position. This hasn't been a shootout by any means, field position instill important. Or it was until that last TD.

If people want to blame McDermott at all for this game I strongly disagree with that. We are way outmatched in pure talent. It's the 1st year of new schemes and major roster turnover. Despite all that and several ridiculous referee decisions we made this a game. I'm taking the long view on this season so I'm not mad that we will lose.

LOL some people will never understand. Happy 18th bday, no playoffs streak!

Just now, Domdab99 said:

Rams get McVay, we get McGutless.

Tyrod should be gone. Good. 

Dennison should be gone.

If they !@#$ing cleaned house and got rid of the whole staff, I'd be fine with it. 

Can't stand coaches who are gutless and don't understand game management. 

"McGutless" has improved our team significantly this year, and has us in actual playoff contention with 2 games left in the season.

Oh, and with far less talent & a crappy QB. Acting shocked that we lost to the Patriots is dumb.

• Like (+1) 1

If there is ONE person that thinks TT should be our starting QB next year, please speak up.  I’ve given him every benefit of the doubt, and he has completely confirmed that he is not starting NFL caliber (maybe unless some wizard OC can tailor the game to his strengths. We sure as hell cant.)

3 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Bills out of gas physically and mentally

It’s not that! They know offensively they cant do anything cause Tyrod is Terrible. You really think these players think he can go score!? He hasn’t lead them to a single TD today.

Tyrod sucks!

Edited by 1ZAYDAY1

1 minute ago, Hurricane Marv said:

More so the constant trolling, insulting, last truthful man alive BS.  I don’t care about an opinion; more so a clear and obvious troll being a clear and obvious troll.

I was quoting somebody else. He should’ve gone for it you know that you have to get touchdowns to beat the  Patriots. 

What is a troll someone that doesn’t agree with someone else ?