Peterman will be starting Sunday

Doc

I hope as soon as I wake up tomorrow, one of these talking heads comes on ESPN and says Tyrod is out. That would really turn up the interest for this game IMO. At the end of the day all I care about is a Bills win, but if Tyrod can’t run..we are probably going to lose. I’d rather see the kid who is healthy and can throw it. Not a hampered Tyrod.

2 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

Without it being announced I already figured Peterman was going to be starting

I know the first start for the rook was horrid......but I think he is way better then that

I think most feel that way.  That game unraveled fast after the Dimarco tip drill.

A lot of good qb’s had terrible outings their first year.  I’d like to see what he could do against a team like the colts.

18 hours ago, HappyDays said:

After the Saints game he declared Tyrod the starter. And he said "when healthy," seems to me like he's setting up Peterman to start and if he craps the bed again he can go back to Tyrod the next week. But if Peterman plays well enough I'd expect him to start the rest of the way.

So... this is not the poster I was thinking it was.

FWIW the poster I'm  thinking of is on another message board and yesterday made this exact same statement that Peterman would be starting. He has been right about a whole lot of things lately and I know he knows someone.

However, today he retracted that statement and said that now "if Taylor can take a snap, he plays."

So, who knows? 0:)

6 hours ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

The biggest thing I noticed about Peterman is what can make or break his career. He is always trying to make a play and he needs to learn to take the sack sometimes and understand pocket presence. If he can figure those two things out he has shown pretty good ball placement accuracy (when not getting crushed) and the ability to throw open receivers as well as throw before their break. He's no longer at Pitt anymore and taking a sack isn't the end of the world. The part of pocket presence is knowing whether he has time to get the ball out before he's hit and not while he's being hit. 

This game if he  starts will give him the best opportunity to get more comfortable in the pocket and against a depleted secondary we have very strong matchups with our wide receivers as well. This is more of a training wheels game for him. If Tyrod starts which would make no sense to me at this point him being injured and we are currently the 8th seed which means we need to win out or have other teams fall back to have a chance. Because I'm a Bills fan I want to win and I want to see Peterman show that he isn't just the butt of all jokes in the NFL but, even if he plays great it doesn't mean much because of the inferior opponent. BTW this inferior opponent we speak of could beat us no matter who we roll out with at QB Brissett is no joke and plays hard.

My feelings exactly.

18 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

So... this is not the poster I was thinking it was.

FWIW the poster I'm  thinking of is on another message board and yesterday made this exact same statement that Peterman would be starting. He has been right about a whole lot of things lately and I know he knows someone.

However, today he retracted that statement and said that now "if Taylor can take a snap, he plays."

So, who knows? 0:)

Yup.  I was thinking about posting this but figured I'd let it lie and if Peterman didn't start I'd just take my lumps. 

But it does seem that there are some internal division over who should start.  That's not a good sign. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  I was thinking about posting this but figured I'd let it lie and if Peterman didn't start I'd just take my lumps. 

But it does seem that there are some internal division over who should start.  That's not a good sign. 

Weird. I'd love to know who wants which QB to start.

Last time, from my understanding, Dennison was the driving factor to start Peterman.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Meh.

Next September is when it will matter who is starting. Choosing Taylor or Peterman is like picking between vomiting all over yourself or having diarrhea.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Weird I wonder why they're not all on the same page? Doesn't sound like we have great leadership. Well I'm guessing it will be Tyrod at this point. But with his mobility hampered I don't think it's the right call.

42 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Funny thing I noticed.  When Tyrod plays people say he needs to get rid of the ball.  When Peterman plays people say he needs to learn to take a sack.

Funny thing I noticed. During the winter, people say it's too cold. During the summer, people say it's too hot.

23 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Funny thing I noticed. During the winter, people say it's too cold. During the summer, people say it's too hot.

But are they the exact same people is my question.
 because then they are just unhappy regardless of making the playoffs or whatever milestone has been  firmly planted into a Buffalo Bills Fans psyche.

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

So we still haven't established if their is any truth to this post. Just a poster taking a shot  in the dark? 

Given what we know about TT's medical status, he has a 50% probability of being right

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Funny thing I noticed.  When Tyrod plays people say he needs to get rid of the ball.  When Peterman plays people say he needs to learn to take a sack.

Both could be true in the same football universe, and I daresay it is.

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

Tyrod plays until the snow gets bad

IMO

Are you the poster formerly known as Leroi ?

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

But are they the exact same people is my question.
 because then they are just unhappy regardless of making the playoffs or whatever milestone has been  firmly planted into a Buffalo Bills Fans psyche.

Maybe they like spring and fall the most?

4 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

So you are literally wishing an injury of sorts to Tyrod by the Jets. Sad!

:huh:  Nice leap.   But very very wrong.    NYETS game was a month ago and he got yet another injury in the NE game because he has to run so much.   ? 

Seanson is all but over over so why waste out time with Saftey Sam.

(Groove Tube reference)

18 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I personally think Peterman should start the game. He played in Pittsburgh so he’s used to cold weather and snow. Tyrod is from a warmer climate and played in VA. They don’t get snow there. 

I've been saying this for years.  All of those California QB drafts made me shake my head.  Even Jim Kelly said it.  Peterman is definitely more acclimated to this kind of weather and gives us the best chance to win.

23 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I personally think Peterman should start the game. He played in Pittsburgh so he’s used to cold weather and snow. Tyrod is from a warmer climate and played in VA. They don’t get snow there. 

Get Nunavut's top QB on the line!

• Like (+1) 1