Peterman will be starting Sunday

Doc

19 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

:huh:  Nice leap.   But very very wrong.    NYETS game was a month ago and he got yet another injury in the NE game because he has to run so much.   ? 

Seanson is all but over over so why waste out time with Saftey Sam.

(Groove Tube reference)

This is what you said:

ShadyBillsFan replied to Doc's topic in The Stadium Wall

JETS Just End Tyrods Season funny that just may be the catalyst.
NOTICE  you stated Tyrod not the bills.
CLEARLY YOU HAVE A LACK OF INTEGRITY.
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

This is what you said:

ShadyBillsFan replied to Doc's topic in The Stadium Wall

JETS Just End Tyrods Season funny that just may be the catalyst.
NOTICE  you stated Tyrod not the bills.
CLEARLY YOU HAVE A LACK OF INTEGRITY.

Try reading it for a 3 time.  Never mind. I’ll spell it out for you.  

1) The Bills can “end” TT’s season 2 ways.  IR or let him ride the pine.   

2) Losing to the JETS a month ago was the catalyst for his benching and expected release once the season is over.  

Claro?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Try reading it for a 3 time.  Never mind. I’ll spell it out for you.  

1) The Bills can “end” TT’s season 2 ways.  IR or let him ride the pine.   

2) Losing to the JETS a month ago was the catalyst for his benching and expected release once the season is over.  

Claro?

Your such a bad liar. Hes taking snaps. Why put him in the ir? There is no need for it Peterman has literally done nothing.

No losing a month ago to the jets wasnt anything. The coach still has confidence in Taylor as he said. 

Claro! 

Once again your opinion isnt the coaches or the teams. Try not stating your opinion as fact a, and try not backtracking when caught in a lie b.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

Meh.........Its Peterman and we're playing in a snow storm.

It seems like a good afternoon to put up the Christmas lights, im thinking.

Have fun, we'll miss you.

3 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

Um, how did you bypass the naughty filter?? 

??

He IS the naughty filter.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

I've been saying this for years.  All of those California QB drafts made me shake my head.  Even Jim Kelly said it.  Peterman is definitely more acclimated to this kind of weather and gives us the best chance to win.

Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady learned to handle the weather. It does make a difference but if you are already bad at throwing a football (Tyrod) then bad weather certainly doesn't help!

13 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Must be a BBMBer made this thread.

What's a BBMBer?  That site that shut down some time ago?

Doc is a legend on here and proved it once again!

Btw, This is classic Bills.  With a potential snow storm, our best option would be Tyrod Taylor cuz he can run.  The curse continues unless Peterman is a wizard and shows something opposite of the 5er!

Edited by KW95

6 hours ago, timekills17 said:

One of two things are gonna happen. 

1) Peterman won't throw more than 15 times and we're gonna run ALOT due to weather conditions 

2) the coaches will have Peterman throw too much and it could spell another disaster 

For all of the Peterman detractors:

REMINDER - Bill's QBs do not call their own plays!

If there are a lot of PASS plays it is because DENNISON IS CALLING THEM.

A good OC would try to protect the kid and give him a chance to get acclimated. Bad weather really calls for a ground game. If we see other than that it will be Dennison trying to protect his own job!

Today will be a real test for DENNISON!

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Exactly what I said....they are making it a gametime decision because they have to get the most up to date weather forecast. If snow - Peterman. If sunny and 70 - Tyrod. It’s all based on where they grew up or played college ball. 

2 hours ago, KW95 said:

What's a BBMBer?  That site that shut down some time ago?

Doc is a legend on here and proved it once again!

Btw, This is classic Bills.  With a potential snow storm, our best option would be Tyrod Taylor cuz he can run.  The curse continues unless Peterman is a wizard and shows something opposite of the 5er!

Actually Taylor can’t run, because he has a knee injury. 

• Like (+1) 1

If Tyrod can't run, then there's not much point him starting, if the weather is going to be crap. And if the weather is going to be crap, he's only likely to get injured again, if he's already got a dodgy leg.

Probably in the best interests of both the team and Tyrod, to start Peterman.

1 hour ago, Woodman19 said:

Perfect situation, look at all the posters saying he's going to suck and throw 10 ints.  I guess if he plays half decent we will see a ton of people pleased by it....

Couldn't pick a better opponent than the Colts for him to face.  They made Blake Bortles look good. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

8 hours ago, McBean said:

Good call Doc.

Can't take credit for it.  Got info from somewhere else and posted it here.  Although it's still possible Tyrod may start.  We'll see.  It could be that saying it's a game-time decision is just to mess with Indy. 

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Can't take credit for it.  Got info from somewhere else and posted it here.  Although it's still possible Tyrod may start.  We'll see.  It could be that saying it's a game-time decision is just to mess with Indy. 

Doubt he’s just trying to mess with them. There are few QBs in the league who can play effectively after only 2 days of limited practice, and TT is not on that list. 

1 hour ago, cd1 said:

For all of the Peterman detractors:

REMINDER - Bill's QBs do not call their own plays!

If there are a lot of PASS plays it is because DENNISON IS CALLING THEM.

A good OC would try to protect the kid and give him a chance to get acclimated. Bad weather really calls for a ground game. If we see other than that it will be Dennison trying to protect his own job!

Today will be a real test for DENNISON!

Great POST except, DENNISON is not the one THROWING THE GD FOOTBALL straight INTO the HANDS of awaiting DEFENSIVE BACKS. 

On 12/8/2017 at 4:54 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

The Bills can win?

It’s a ( IMO ) win / win  we need evaluate our QB situation moving forward we pretty much know Tyrod is NOT the answer , Peterman plays well and we win great , we lose it’s a better draft pick 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

Your such a bad liar. Hes taking snaps. Why put him in the ir? There is no need for it Peterman has literally done nothing.

No losing a month ago to the jets wasnt anything. The coach still has confidence in Taylor as he said. 

Claro! 

Once again your opinion isnt the coaches or the teams. Try not stating your opinion as fact a, and try not backtracking when caught in a lie b.

With respect to my opinion.

You are the clueless one (and the liar) here.    

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21724082/nathan-peterman-expected-start-buffalo-bills

while it is true Nate has done “nothing”

With respect to getting the Bills to the playoffs Taylor has failed. 

Fact

or

opinion 

Keep your alter lit with candles.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Steptide said:

I stated in another thread how if Peterman starts, we will see a lot of Joe web with the wildcat to take pressure off Peterman 

Agreed.  Especially if the weather is nasty.  I’d be pissed if they don’t use Joe Webb.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Couldn't pick a better opponent that the Colts for him to face.  They made Blake Bortles look good. 

It really is.    I expect him to do well against the Colts.

If he doesn't, it will certainly help the coaches make up their minds about his future validity as a starter or backup for the Bills.

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Agreed.  Especially if the weather is nasty.  I’d be pissed if they don’t use Joe Webb.

Just play Webb the whole game.    He has had impressive preseason games before where he looked legit.    We want Webb!

4 minutes ago, PolishDave said:
1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Couldn't pick a better opponent that the Colts for him to face.  They made Blake Bortles look good. 

It really is.    I expect him to do well against the Colts.

I’m guessing that was not a compliment but an insult. He hates Nate.  

30 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

With respect to my opinion.

You are the clueless one (and the liar) here.    

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21724082/nathan-peterman-expected-start-buffalo-bills

while it is true Nate has done “nothing”

With respect to getting the Bills to the playoffs Taylor has failed. 

Fact

or

opinion 

Keep your alter lit with candles.  

Right so an injury sustained last week makes his season over by the jets? The hole just keeps getting deeper. Game time decision by the coach, doesnt equal that his season was over by the jets, hes gonna be put on the ir; you understand what that sentence means right?

If you understand what game time decision means,  (which I hope you do) then you dont understand what the word liar or opinion is. Its one or the other.

For your sake I hope you start to take accountability for what you type instead of digging yourself into a hole. 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

I’m guessing that was not a compliment but an insult. He hates Nate.  

I took it at face value because I believe it to be true.

This Colt's pass defense is bad.     I expect Peterman to do well.    If he doesn't, it says a lot about his progress thus far.

Just now, PolishDave said:

I took it at face value because I believe it to be true.

This Colt's pass defense is bad.     I expect Peterman to do well.    If he doesn't, it says a lot about his progress thus far.

Ignore football fools who know nothing.