OMG, those Seahawk uniforms

47 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Better than those Steelers bumble bee things...

:lol:  I'm not sure why, but I like the Steelers' bumble bee unis, and the real old fashioned Packers', too.  I can do without the puke green abomination the Seahags are wearing.

49 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I like them 

Me too.

If you are going to go neon.......do it.  

They show well on TV.......easy to read and the blue works better as an accent with the green than vice versa.

I don't like their regular dark blue's with neon accent.......that is fugly.

21 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I like them 

Ha I did too, I thought there were pretty sick actually.  In fact, one of the better ones I think and everyone I was watching the game with liked them too.  

Its called "color rush" and honestly, the Seahawks uni's fit that description on the nose...

3 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:

If it causes a butterfly effect eventually resulting in sidelining Richard Sherman then hey, it's all worth it. 

I think sidelining Sherman was actually a direct effect of the toxic waste absorbing through his skin and melting his Achilles. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...next up.....SKITTLES becomes the official TNF sponsor................

... or pistachios.

Outside of the Steeler's "jailbird" throwbacks, those neon green unis were the ugliest things I've seen on an NFL field.

On 11/9/2017 at 7:31 PM, joesixpack said:

:blink:

I could not agree with you more, or as I dubbed them in this household, "The Neon Moose Knuckle Show"

6 hours ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

I thought the uniforms looked great (on their own) but doesn't go well with the grass... If they played on a blue field or something it would look better.

Let me guess, you're a fashion designer for the day gig, amirite?

21 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I could not agree with you more, or as I dubbed them in this household, "The Neon Moose Knuckle Show"

Let me guess, you're a fashion designer for the day gig, amirite?

Ummmmm... don't know where u going with that... i like the unis what's the problem?