Gameday Thread Bills @ Jets 2nd Half

Chandler#81

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three turnovers....easy TD, Let that sink in. This butt kicking better wake them up and have them ready for NO. Ten days for them to stew. This team was not ready from the kick off. Played flat and let the Jets dominate.

At least McDermotts ego will go down a notch or two after this one. Lets hope they use their 10 days wisely to get ready for the Saints. That has now become a must win

Why is his ego dropping a notch a good thing? It was good fun when it was getting pumped up. I was hoping he'd ride that ego right to the playoffs! Maybe he'll game plan a bit better and get back to being a task-master disciplinarian.

Weve heard that same thing every 2-3 years for the past 17. I dont give a flying F if its unfair to a staff if they havent had enough time. In this NFL climate it doesnt take 4 years to build a winner. Teams turn it around quickly all the time - just not the Bills or the Browns.

My apologies, I was not aware the Pegulas owned the team 17 years ago. And the FO and coaching staff are all of 8 games in. Sure, jump into making conclusive judgments, why not?

In the first half there were several plays he had more than enough time to get the ball off but didnt. He SUCKS. Period. The o line isnt helping but a lot of or issues are because everyone in the nfl know what TT is not, and thats a nfl level qb.

We simply can't get the ball out that fast. Dkesnt work

Why is his ego dropping a notch a good thing? It was good fun when it was getting pumped up. I was hoping he'd ride that ego right to the playoffs! Maybe he'll game plan a bit better and get back to being a task-master disciplinarian.

Maybe. Lets hope so. Total fail tonight