Bills hurting their playoff chances with NFC wins again....

Big Turk

I too am tired of winning! Now I sleep well on Sunday nights and enjoy time with my family all week long! My friends and colleagues actually want to talk about the Bills! I save money on Sunday night Rum and Cokes formerly purchased to drown my sorrows! I want the solitary, miserly me back!

So you don't like when the Bills win?

Retarded. A win is a win.

It's a running joke on the forum from several years ago when someone ACTUALLY posted and WAS SERIOUS that winning NFC games was hurting their playoff chances...

I get the snark and I like it. But there’s some truth to the comment and I’m feeling it too. We seem to typically play well against NFC foes but are out of the playoff picture early December due to Conference loses. Our NFC wins have padded many early seasons of late, helping build what amounts to false hope that we’re challenging,

I’m feeling it again and will be confirmed with a loss to Oakland.

I get the snark and I like it. But there’s some truth to the comment and I’m feeling it too. We seem to typically play well against NFC foes but are out of the playoff picture early December due to Conference loses. Our NFC wins have padded many early seasons of late, helping build what amounts to false hope that we’re challenging,

Crazy schedule this year with 4 games against Pats* and Dolphins in the last 5 weeks. THAT is crunch time, and I pray we have enough players/bodies left to field a competitive team at that point.

But yes, it's all about the comp picks! :)

That's the spirit!