EJ Manuel in for the raiders...

Steptide

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay me millions of dollars to ride the bench. Call me all the names you want. Dude is set for life.

One problem with this—and there are several—is no NFL team is ever going to give Joe Average Fan millions of anything to sit on any bench. While EJM may be a middling/lame/horrible NFL QB, he still has more talent, an incomparable amount more, than Average Joe.

One problem with this—and there are several—is no NFL team is ever going to give Joe Average Fan millions of anything to sit on any bench. While EJM may be a middling/lame/horrible NFL QB, he still has more talent, an incomparable amount more, than Average Joe.

as an athlete of course...as a qb though he is as bad as joe average

Okay...you're an idiot, who somehow related the comments to how much he has been paid.

😘

as an athlete of course...as a qb though he is as bad as joe average

He balled out today, and threw a bunch of good passes. The pick sucked but picks happen in situations like that. Edited by Buffalo Boy

Beware of the hard count....that's his specialty. I used to laugh when we'd bring him in on 4th down....like anything else might happen...

I hate all this BS mockery of EJ. It's not even accurate, and you should have half of his class.

I've never heard of anyone who didn't LIKE EJ as a person. I just hope he doesn't play the best football of his life against us!

Let everyone in the AFC lose but us. If two AFC teams play than let the one with the better record lose. I root for EJ like I root for every other non-Bill. If a win helps us then I root If it doesn't the sayonara loser.

if he gets us to jump on a hard count i am going to walk right out of the stadium

There was a point when the Raiders had a 3rd and less than five with EJ in there. I really expected the hard count, but they didn't do it.

Carr will likely be playing vs buffalo.

In 2014 two NFL quarterbacks suffered transverse process fractures: Tony Romo in a game, and Cam Newton in a car accident. Both missed one game. Carr’s brother David Carr also suffered an injury while playing for the Panthers in 2007 and also missed one game, and David Carr said today on NFL Network that his injury was “very similar” to the one his brother just suffered.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/02/derek-carr-out-2-6-weeks-with-fracture-in-back/

I'd like to see EJ succeed. He's a class act, and extremely professional about everything. He's not the QB we wanted when we reached to get him, but that's not on him. He's a legit backup NFL QB. But if he starts against us, I hope he has a terrible game. Same for Carr :)

Fitz the Jet didn't play all that great against us; it was Rex's crappy defense that made him look good.

Either way, it was his only good game all season as if he unloaded all his bottled potential into that one game and then was on empty for the rest of the year.