Prediction Time - Bills/Jets

Foxx

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills 34

Jets 13

I had a dream where this was the score, so I'll go with this one too. We were tied 13-13 early in the 4th until Shareece Wright forced a fumble and ran it in for a TD. Then McCoy, who had been stifled until that point, broke off a 74-yard TD run. I forget how the third score happened.

I'll add that how we got the original 13 was a bit ridiculous -- 3 FGs and 2 safeties.

1st quarter 0 - 0

TBD is melting down

2nd quarter 6 - 3

TBD is melting even harder since we havent scored a TD

3rd quarter 20 - 6

Bills make halftime adjustments score a TD on the 1st drive TT to Clay than drive down again getting into a groove Shady runs it in from 12yds out. TBD is still pissed

4th quarter 34-9

Mccown gets sacked fumbles hughes takes it back to the 7 yardline tolbert punches it in from the 2 after shady picks up 5 on play prior. McCown starts taking deep shots the zone def is stout Hyde picks one off. Bills drive down again TT hits ZJones on a fade in the end zone.

Jets turnover on downs bills secure the win.

TBD calls for Tyrods head for not putting 42 points on the jets and dismiss his latetd throw as garbage time points. No one is satisfied some question Dennisons scheme and play calling.

Final score

Bills 34 Jets 9

Edited by Marty McFly

Bills 27, Jets 6.

I just can't see the Jets moving much on this team. I think they can pull in a couple field goals, but I was very impressed with the D this preseason and gonna go with that impression against a bad Jets team.

KEY OFFENSE:

Taylor 225 yards passing, 65 yards rushing wth 1 passing TD and 1 Rushing TD

McCoy: 140 rush/rec total yards, and a TD

Jordan: 4 receptions, 45 yards

Zay: 6 receptions for 75 yards.

Clay: 5 receptions, 60 yards and a TD

Hauschka 2 FGs, 2 XP.

KEY DEFENSE:

3 sacks

1 INT

220 yards passing, 85 yards rushing allowed.

It's the Jets, I have to say Bills 31 Jets 10. Bills start out with a FG. I think Shady rushes for at least 150 and TT throws for 250. Shady and Banyard get one rushing TD each. TT throws for one. Defense gets a few picks and one is a pick six. The Jets only touchdown comes in garbage time

....stout defense, returning to pre-Wrecks form and Dennison calling a balance offense......150 yards rushing & 250 yards passing so we can begin to see where TT may be throughout 2017......27-14 Buffalo....we need to get back to the "old days" of dominatng our barn........