Richie tried to fight Marcell in Baltimore

CuddyDark

Story going around is Richie tried to fight Marcell because Marcell was late to 2 practices on the run up to the Baltimore game. Said Richie told Marcell not to show up at all if he's going to show up late.

Just what is going around. I have zero proof.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Story going around is Richie tried to fight Marcell because Marcell was late to 2 practices on the run up to the Baltimore game. Said Richie told Marcell not to show up at all if he's going to show up late.

I would pay $500 to watch this on Pay Per View...seriously

good! we need leaders to step in take charge. do you think guys showed up late in Baltimore with Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Shannon Sharpe, and others? if i was late to a practice with those guys i would ask to be traded before trying to step foot in that locker room. players need to start holding each other accountable. this is a serious business. this is their livelihoods

Just a rumor, but interesting. If anyone can beat some sense into Marcell, Richie's the guy to do it.

Maybe Sean, Richie and Marcell need a 30-second meeting every morning. Sean tells the big boy what to do and tells Rickie to keep an eye on him. That should do it.

Less than zero chance in hell that Marcel was late for two practices in one week and McD didn't do anything about it. This is nonsense.

yea it's not like he sent him home from the game for not following team rules. i feel like that would have been reported

Less than zero chance in hell that Marcel was late for two practices in one week and McD didn't do anything about it. This is nonsense.

That's the story. He was late during the week and then again for whatever meeting they had in Baltimore. McD did do something. He sent him home.

Um, you don't think the media members who attended those practices would have noticed Marcell being late? Or do you mean meetings?

Even then, I'm sure he wouldn't have gotten on the plane in the first place.

I have no idea of this is true, but did anyone happen to catch the video of Dareus being asked by the reporter of the Baltimore issue? I'm no body language expert, but he certainly was smirking and didn't really seem to take it seriously. I don't know, it could have been nerves on his part and I wouldn't emphatically point to it as definitive proof of apathy but it did strike me as peculiar.

I have no idea of this is true, but did anyone happen to catch the video of Dareus being asked by the reporter of the Baltimore issue? I'm no body language expert, but he certainly was smirking and didn't really seem to take it seriously. I don't know, it could have been nerves on his part and I wouldn't emphatically point to it as definitive proof of apathy but it did strike me as peculiar.

he always acts like that.

Extended Rumor is this is being set up already, after seeing the numbers May Mac did.

Special guest referee is Johnathan Martin!

Somehow the midget trainer guy has to be involved. Maybe Marcell sits on him and kills him, causing Incognito to explode in rage.

Somehow the midget trainer guy has to be involved. Maybe Marcell sits on him and kills him, causing Incognito to explode in rage.

Midget trainer?

What is he training them to do???

Gotta have some table slamming...somewhere...anywhere.

Midget trainer?

What is he training them to do???

He meant dwarf trainer

I remember that one time when Marv asked the team where they'd rather be, and Bruce Smith got all up in his face saying, "you tryna tell me I don't wanna be up in hurr???" And Marv was like, "whoa, whoa, Bruce, if this keeps up we're gonna be here a while. You want a Snickers?" And then ....

good! we need leaders to step in take charge. do you think guys showed up late in Baltimore with Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Shannon Sharpe, and others? if i was late to a practice with those guys i would ask to be traded before trying to step foot in that locker room. players need to start holding each other accountable. this is a serious business. this is their livelihoods

Not that it's their fault - but it's becoming obvious that our 'leaders' have no impact on Dareus. I don't think leaders are there to fix problem players, they help the good, younger players and lead, not fix.