Blue Bills' Helmet: Thumbs Up or Down?

Blue Bills' Helmet  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like the Look?

I voted no. The blue in the logo clashes with the blue on the helmet. The red stripe makes it look too Giantsy. A white stripe and facemask might improve it.

It is absolutely astounding that the team will spend a lot of money on all these fancy uniform combos but be stubborn about giving the fans what they want - the 90s era uniforms and end zones.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they should go back to the white helmet and grazing buffalo. The red was so Joe Ferguson could see his receivers. Bills won championships with those grazing buffalo.

Yeah, I like the standing buffalo, too. Otherwise, they should stick with the current unis, which are quite nice.

I like it alot... only problem with the NFL is, you're allowed to alternate jersey and pants colors but they dont allow you to alternate the helmet color if i recall correctly. (Which makes no sense honestly)...

All Blue everything would look sick...

Yes, sick as in worst uniform in the history of sports.

We finally got the white back. The term "uniform" means nothing in pro sports these days.

I think it's pretty sweet
I feel like a change would be good. White helmets are getting kind of boring for me. And why is it again that college teams can wear multiple helmets, but not NFL teams?

The good ones don't