What do you want to see tomorrow?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The starting O score more than 7 points in the 1st qtr.

Is that too much to ask for?

Might be. Average points scored in the first quarter per game in 2016 was 4.6 points. Top team 8.1, second team 7.8, and everyone else was 6.1 or less.

Edited by Scott7975

(1) No injuries

(2) Tyrod driving the offense down the field with ease on at least one drive.

(3) Reggie Ragland playing like he did most of the last game (once he got going) and hopefully dispelling these rumors of his Bills demise

(4) A couple dominant stops (3-and-out or close) from starting D

(5) A sack from Shaq Lawson would be fun to see

I would like to see:

- Taylor rip the ball to a TE in the middle of the field for about 15 yards by throwing him open

- Williams continue to produce and hang onto the ball

- Boldin catch some passes

- Jones do the same and look like Boldin

- Streater to look like his camp reports

- Dawkins at LT (although apparently not going to happen)

- the same from Yarbrough as last week

- Ragland hit someone like his highlight tapes

- Gaines

Hope to see:

- Peterman look solid with 2nd team - stay poised, more timing passes and throws over the middle.

- Jonathan Williams has another good game

- a few nice catches from Zay Jones

- some progress from Reggie Ragland who showed a few flashes last week

- more from Daikiel Shorts (sp) - had a couple nice catches last week

- continued good play from Eddie Yarborough

- good games from Dion Dawkins and Sentrel Henderson

- someone to step up in the secondary and LBs

Continued solid play on defense. Little better pass routes, better pass protection. Run blocking was good. Don't get shady hurt! Nice big hole!. No Stupid Penalties the Ryan era is Over. Play hard, play smart and play to win.

I want to see:

Tyrod lead one quick, efficient, scoring drive and get off the field.

Zay catch a few balls from the wide out position

Logan Thomas carry over what has reportedly been a strong camp into game action

Yarbrough build on last week

Peterman to build on last week

But most of all, and I think I speak for everyone on this point, I can't wait to watch Yates go out there and sling it. Kirby was right. This guy is some kind of something.

That'd be the cherry on top of this **** sandwich OBD forced down our throats this week.

That's really funny we also might get the opposite with one of our DBS getting torched

I want to see more double threads & intelligent rants from the BBMBers Thursday night & Friday morning.

That really made me laugh R00tabro :lol: :lol:

The only person I care about this whole season is Nate Petermen. If he is not going to be the guy, then there is 1 goal in mind. There is talent on this team and the longer we go without a QB, the more talent goes out the door.

This is where I am as well. I want to see Peterman make quick decisions and acurate throws. I'm hoping he progresses.

No injuries, peterman, less penalties, top picks from last couple years

Isn't that typically the third preseason game, not the 2nd? Always thought p s #3 was the " dress rehearsal " for the season with starters getting about a half of action.

it is

I want to see Peterman play well and show me some promise since I consider him playing a snap during the season as a disaster. Also, disciplined aggressive play from the first 2 units.

I would love to see him have a great game(2 or 3 TDs) and get some snaps with the ones in practice this week and maybe start Preseason Game 3 or 4 and play a full first half.

Nate Peterman in a red helmet spraying the football for multiple touchdowns.

All this Peterman Love is all well & good. But when people start dreaming of NP "spraying" all over the field, things are spiraling out of control.

Get a hold of yourself man!

(figuratively - not literally)

Continued solid play on defense. Little better pass routes, better pass protection. Run blocking was good. Don't get shady hurt! Nice big hole!. No Stupid Penalties the Ryan era is Over. Play hard, play smart and play to win.

Stupid penalties are by no means unique to the Ryan era. We've been doing for several regimes back. Hopefully our new coach and "culture" can put an end to that.

I would like to see:

1st team offense score some friggin' points.

Yates play at least to game manager level so we have a legit backup should Hotrod get injured.

Starting D to play well like last week. Stopping the run and getting pressure.

Boldin.

Hotrod hitting 3step drop back passes like he did last week.

No missed FGs.

Taiwan Jones actually do something good unlike his multiple blunders last week.

Run a couple of power sweeps at Darby.

SAMMY - OK, I'm dreaming ...

No injuries.. hopefully the game gets cancelled like it did a few years back in Philly when the field was in horrible condition.... Let's just face it.. we really do not get much from the Pre-season.. I'll never forget the 2014 pre-season.. where our quarterback play, specifically EJ looked incompetent.... to the point we signed Matt Leinhart & Jordan Palmer for the last pre-season game. Then in week 1... We go and beat the Bears in Soldier Field... I know, I know, EJ would end up being benched by week 5.. but I think you get my point....

No injuries.. hopefully the game gets cancelled like it did a few years back in Philly when the field was in horrible condition.... Let's just face it.. we really do not get much from the Pre-season.. I'll never forget the 2014 pre-season.. where our quarterback play, specifically EJ looked incompetent.... to the point we signed Matt Leinhart & Jordan Palmer for the last pre-season game. Then in week 1... We go and beat the Bears in Soldier Field... I know, I know, EJ would end up being benched by week 5.. but I think you get my point....

I don't know that I would say we don't get much out of it. You just gotta go in with the proper expectation. Although after months and months of baseball, it looks, sounds, and even kind of smells like real football. BUT ITS HOT!!

Whatever we do on offense will NOT be what we do in regular season.