Pats fans laughing at Bills GM firing

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont they understand it could be bad news for them. Whaley was nothing special, more than likely our franchise just got better.

Oh and if Brady is gonna "play for 6-7 more years"... why wouldn't they trade Garopolo??? Unless he just wants to be Tom Brady's backup for 10 years and pass his prime... cause they know Brady is done soon. It could. It could be his final year this year.

They won't be good forever. Even if Brady stays another 5 years, that 6th year will be a dozy. The Pats got lucky with Brady and Bill. Now they can pretty much sign anyone because of who they are. But someday they will return to the Pats of the 80s and 90s. Hopefully they hire Bill Buckner as a coach.

I want to beat me up with Brady and Bill on the team. I got a gut feeling McD can be the guy to right the ship.

For example, Micah Hyde and our # 1 pick are both versatile, heady players, built to stop the quick passing attack of NE. No more 5-10 free yards.

I feel those 2 specifically were hand picked with beating NE in mind. And can't wait to see Zay and Sammy light up Gilmore as he's looking around with his hands in the air as they enter the end zone. F the Cheats and their weak fan base

Reverse the positions, we'd be laughing at the Bills too....hell, we love making fun of the Jets.......all that will stop when we start beating them....3-26 in the last 29 games vs Brady.....it's surprising they don't make more fun of our franchise......

I would be laughing too, but sadly I root for this team so I have to re-route and pretend that this level of unproffesionalism and dysfunction is actually a good thing and that the Pegulas know what they are doing (they dont). However I do have faith in McDermott to get the job done so all is not lost

Edited by Strethor

Pats fans bug me, but that's part of being king of the hill.

Personally, it's not my thing. When the Bills were on top, I didn't give a thought to teams on the bottom. Though if the Pats get there again, I'll probably find some joy in it.

"Bills fans laugh at other Bills fans about those other Bills fans going on Pats fans websites to see if Pats fans are laughing at Bills fans."

"ineptitude at its finest"

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/bills-fire-gm-doug-whaley-hours-after-end-of-draft.1139633/

As idiotic as some of our fans are with the antics at the stadium and the constant child-like whinning about everything, we have more class than them.

I've never seen such loathsome group of people. You've already cheated to win the superbowls. At least try and have some class. But no, their true nature shows despite all the ill-gotten wealth. Perhaps it's their guilty sub-conscious. They are trying to put others down so that they can feel better about themselves.

But they kinda do have a point, right? When's the last time an all but announced lame duck GM and entire scouting staff was left in place to actually conduct the draft? Only in Billsland. And would I gloat over Patriots misfortunes (if and when they have them?) Umm, in a second ...

But they kinda do have a point, right? When's the last time an all but announced lame duck GM and entire scouting staff was left in place to actually conduct the draft? Only in Billsland. And would I gloat over Patriots misfortunes (if and when they have them?) Umm, in a second ...

Actually isn't that they way it is always done? You can't cut staff before the draft when they have knowledge of your draft board and could sell/use that knowledge with other teams! You have to keep them on the payroll. Then, if they betray the organization they'll never find work again. That's why they are left in place to see the draft through.

It easy to be a fan of the team that the NFL has every rule and script set to favor. How many of these pats fans liked the team in 2000? I guarantee that most of the current "fans" of the Patriots are either Millennials with no loyalty, or if they are old enough to know better liked the Cowboys in the 90's and the 49ers in the 80's.

Edited by dgrochester55

Actually isn't that they way it is always done? You can't cut staff before the draft when they have knowledge of your draft board and could sell/use that knowledge with other teams! You have to keep them on the payroll. Then, if they betray the organization they'll never find work again. That's why they are left in place to see the draft through.

Maybe the scouting staff, but the GM? Hey, I'll admit I could be wrong here, but I can't recall this year's Bills chronology happening before:

- Coach Fired; GM retained

- Draft/Free Agency period complete

- GM fired

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/bills-fire-gm-doug-whaley-hours-after-end-of-draft.1139633/

As idiotic as some of our fans are with the antics at the stadium and the constant child-like whinning about everything, we have more class than them.

I've never seen such loathsome group of people. You've already cheated to win the superbowls. At least try and have some class. But no, their true nature shows despite all the ill-gotten wealth. Perhaps it's their guilty sub-conscious. They are trying to put others down so that they can feel better about themselves.

I don't see a lot of laughing on their website. In fact, there's actually some informed and intelligent commentary along with the usual fan nonsense you see everywhere.

The AFCE is a hard place for GMs and coaches. New England helps make them all look bad.

Won't be laughing long

um, with all due respect, the Bills franchise is pretty much top 3 in the laughingstock of the league competition (ok, maybe the Brownies are still hanging on to the title for now) ... with all that's happened in the last 5-6 years, it's hard to argue with that...

but they're on the right track ! (it's April, so that's the mantra this month, right? ) . why the h-ll are people reading the Pats board? yikes

Maybe I'm the only one but I don't care what Pats fans think. I'm not sure why they even care about the Bills at this point. But if I were them I'd probably laugh more if no changes had been made. Bills are about to be a very different team. Not sure what that will ultimately amount to, but it's a fresh look for sure.

Pretty much, This.

Eh, its not any worse than us making fun of the Jets and Dolphins, or even the Patriots for cheating. The only obnoxious part is the arrogance.

My personal favorite is how bad and incompetent we are, but they are proud of taking players from us that were 2nd and 3rd stringers. :lol:

Oh and somehow they think the Tyrod situation was "bungled". I do not see how it could have worked out better.

Edited by What a Tuel

I've just punched a hole in some drywall. I feel that is the appropriate response.

Finally. Someone reacted correctly.

I broke a table and asked for some fellatio in exchange for an Eichel skate and a football painted by Aaron Maybin.

You'd think that after all these years, Bills fan would have a thicker skin than that.....boohoo...the mean patriots fan are laughing at us......they won 5 SB in 16 years, 2 of the last 3 and 14 divisions out of 16.....of course they are laughing.....we would too.....