Pats fans laughing at Bills GM firing

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're laughing at GM firing while I'm pointing and laughing at ZERO Superbowl wins without being cheaters. Hmmmm.....advantage me. When I'm telling the third generation of my family of the great teams and QB's in the NFL, they won't be in the conversation.

Maybe I'm the only one but I don't care what Pats fans think. I'm not sure why they even care about the Bills at this point. But if I were them I'd probably laugh more if no changes had been made. Bills are about to be a very different team. Not sure what that will ultimately amount to, but it's a fresh look for sure.

:doh:

Canadian Fan is an emotional flake as a poster.....who also says he has CTE...........he does not speak for the fanbase.

The fanbase.......90%+ of which do not follow the Bills daily on social media.......just want the team to start winning and doesn't care about what some posters on a message board think.

Maybe I'm the only one but I don't care what Pats fans think. I'm not sure why they even care about the Bills at this point. But if I were them I'd probably laugh more if no changes had been made. Bills are about to be a very different team. Not sure what that will ultimately amount to, but it's a fresh look for sure.

Maybe they're scared about what happens after Brady retires and Belichick dies of a heart attack and are trying too hard not to show it.

"Doth protest too much" kind of thing.

This thread is ridiculous.

And I read the Patsfans thread and there's nothing really objectionable there, based on the Bills track record.

If you want the Bills to be laughed at less frequently, there's a solution for that. Play better football. WIN MORE GAMES.

Showcasing your inferiority complex again by getting pissy about the Patriots' fans dismissive reaction to whatever it is you're doing is not a good look. And there was nothing more arrogant and douchey than the Bills fans in the 90's who traveled to Foxboro for those games against the Patriots. I witnessed it personally. You all acted like you were kings of the mountain, and you never even actually won it. That didn't stop you, though.

What goes around comes around. OoH, look! Another thread which devolves into....blah blah blah...cheatriots!...blah..Bandwagon fans...blah blah... they'll suck again soon when Brady's gone...blah blah... Rinse and repeat. Come on. Most of you should be better than this.

Don't like Pats fans, but nothing so terrible here.

One guy pointed out that the Pats did the same thing when they hired Belichick, they hung on to the GM till a few days after that first draft.

Another said it's a sad day to see two bozo GMs go. Correct. It could hopefully make things harder for the Pats.

This thread is ridiculous.

And I read the Patsfans thread and there's nothing really objectionable there, based on the Bills track record.

If you want the Bills to be laughed at less frequently, there's a solution for that. Play better football. WIN MORE GAMES.

Showcasing your inferiority complex again by getting pissy about the Patriots' fans dismissive reaction to whatever it is you're doing is not a good look. And there was nothing more arrogant and douchey than the Bills fans in the 90's who traveled to Foxboro for those games against the Patriots. I witnessed it personally. You all acted like you were kings of the mountain, and you never even actually won it. That didn't stop you, though.

What goes around comes around. OoH, look! Another thread which devolves into....blah blah blah...cheatriots!...blah..Bandwagon fans...blah blah... they'll suck again soon when Brady's gone...blah blah... Rinse and repeat. Come on. Most of you should be better than this.

You will lose your dominance when Brady's gone.

:-)

I don't care what they think either. But they care because the Pats play the Bills twice every season. And is why some Bills fans read their boards to see what their fans think.

It is easy to see why they consider the move inept. The Bills hire a HC, then fire the GM instead of hiring a GM first to help pick his HC. And by the way, fire the GM and scouting staff after arguably the best Bills draft in quite some time more or less just to "shake things up". Maybe if you suck for as long as the Bills have, you take a shot and do something crazy looking for lightning to strike. As Bills fans we hope that happens. But you can't blame non-Bills fans for seeing it as inept.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Patriots were a joke of a franchise before Brady and Belichick and they will be again very soon

The Patsies started their climb to respectability when they hired the Tuna. Then Kraft bought the team, drafted Marcia and the rest is history.

Edited by Haslett_Stomp

You guys and getting butthurt when someone makes fun of the Bills cracks me up. They whole heartedly deserve the abuse they and we get. This Franchise has been awful for almost 2 decades. Guess what swallow it down and wait until we are better. It's just the lumps we take. Not because we want to but because until they pull their heads out of their asses we have to.

Edited by BeefCurtns