Post your round one draft night plans here

Damn band concert gets scheduled every year draft night, so my friends and I set up a laptop to stream it in the back. Usually we get through 14 picks before we go on.

Edited by GhostsofBillsPast

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be going to Barleys house - he's slow cooking (smoking / souvid - is that how you spell it) some delicious meat and making sandwiches out of it...so I'll be going there and eating all of his food and cheering like hell when the bills draft Mahomes (one can dream).

And drinking delicious craft beer...gonna be a great Thursday

It's not a party without Pat! (You were close, its "sous vide")

Oban tops my list but I do own some land at Laphroaig :)

I've got my square foot there too!

Firing up the grill, friends coming over and burning Southie to the ground if we somehow trade our 2018 #1

Southie haha, I was through there last week and saw an Acura up on milk crates with all four tires missing. I thought that was a 1980's thing over there.

I'm sure the Bills will deliver someone good.

I guess this is where I am at. The Bills have some clear holes and the roster will be better at the end of the weekend than it is now (as will everyone's). I am just hoping that the Bills add good football players because they need it more than a lot of teams.

It's not a party without Pat! (You were close, its "sous vide")

I've got my square foot there too!

Its "you cant spell party without Pat" - duh dude

And as far as scotch goes, I love the smoothness of Oban and that is usually my go to...however I do like Lagavulin 16 as well

I live in the suburbs of Philly, but not planning on going into the city for the draft. Without actual tickets, I don't want to miss any picks, trades, or mediocre analysis.

I'll be at my house with Eagles fans watching the draft while playing poker.

Buying a case of Labatt's so those dirty Birds fans know its a Bills house.

For me:

Laphroaig

Ardbeg

Hyde Park

Nice list. Laphroaig is an acquired taste, and you can also acquire one square foot of their land.

To answer OP, playoff pucks. Watching the draft is like watching paint dry.

My wife is making Buffalo chicken pizza and I will enjoy it with a Heineken while watching the draft upstairs in our room on our big screen.

I will be recording both ESPN and NFLN coverage so I can go back and watch both analysis

I am being nice and letting her have the TV downstairs with our kids since she finds the draft beyond boring

CBF

I have a few of my season ticket holder friends coming over for beers, steak and shrimp on the grill with some crazy hot chicken wing sliders and dips. We all took off work tomorrow great way to start the weekend. Go Bills

My plan is:

1. Google whoever we draft after we draft them

2. Post my well researched opinion

3. Get told I'm an idiot

4. Enjoy the summer

5. See if last years draft picks can actually play this September

6. Get pumped up, convince myself we are headed to the Superbowl

7. Drink away my sorrows

My wife is making Buffalo chicken pizza and I will enjoy it with a Heineken while watching the draft upstairs in our room on our big screen.

I will be recording both ESPN and NFLN coverage so I can go back and watch both analysis

I am being nice and letting her have the TV downstairs with our kids since she finds the draft beyond boring

CBF

Heineken? Over Canadian beer? Wow