I seen you guys is worried about fights

Jimmy Spagnola

Now that you guys is nervous about this week not because of the game but because of tough guy boston fans in your stadium. First off I think it is cute that you is all worked up cuz of your 1-0 record. Big deal. The Jets is 1-0 to and I ain't counting no chickens.

Win or lose you can't let yourselfs knuckle under when it is time to man up. Especially to some chowder head boston guy. I think they got a movie coming out to make boston guys look tough also. Spare me. That Whitey guy got caught. I'd like to smack him in his face for lettin them make a movie about him. And you know they is gonna make it look all rough in boston. That's gonna be a ton of laughs that one. You know what they call guys like him in a real city? Flunky. In boston he is Mr. Everything.

Remember that when you is gonna be defending your house and don't let your team get beat by that little punk Brady. He knows he might get smacked now that you guys have Rex who isn't quite all softened up by Buffalo yet. I want you guys to hit him and then we can take him out even easier. This Bowles guy is the real deal who already put one Cleveland guy out of his misery then took down Johnny football. You better tune in Monday night if you ever wanna see Andrew Luck play again cuz this is probably gonna be it for him.

I was just stopping by to say I was rooting for you and don't back down cuz you get intimidated by guys from a sposedly big city like boston. It might be big to you but it ain't nothing you can't handle on the right day. Good luck.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Now that you guys is nervous about this week not because of the game but because of tough guy boston fans in your stadium. First off I think it is cute that you is all worked up cuz of your 1-0 record. Big deal. The Jets is 1-0 to and I ain't counting no chickens.

Win or lose you can't let yourselfs knuckle under when it is time to man up. Especially to some chowder head boston guy. I think they got a movie coming out to make boston guys look tough also. Spare me. That Whitey guy got caught. I'd like to smack him in his face for lettin them make a movie about him. And you know they is gonna make it look all rough in boston. That's gonna be a ton of laughs that one. You know what they call guys like him in a real city? Flunky. In boston he is Mr. Everything.

Remember that when you is gonna be defending your house and don't let your team get beat by that little punk Brady. He knows he might get smacked now that you guys have Rex who isn't quite all softened up by Buffalo yet. I want you guys to hit him and then we can take him out even easier. This Bowles guy is the real deal who already put one Cleveland guy out of his misery then took down Johnny football. You better tune in Monday night if you ever wanna see Andrew Luck play again cuz this is probably gonna be it for him.

I was just stopping by to say I was rooting for you and don't back down cuz you get intimidated by guys from a sposedly big city like boston. It might be big to you but it ain't nothing you can't handle on the right day. Good luck.

Thanks for the support, I think.

I'm not scared of anybody, especially Pats DBs, I can handle myself.

Admit it, yous guys miss Rexy

Rex is a good dude but he is already getting soft up there in winterland. Soon he will lose his edge to smack people around which Bowles ain't gonna do. I like Rex though i gotta admit. Except for two times a year or three if he manages to get you guys in as a wild card.

The problem with jets fans is they cant take a punch

At least that is what my wife says

I didn't know you was a Jets fan. You should go to one of them shelters if she keeps beating you up like that. I think they have those for men.

Good to see you around, Spags

You should make another fake account and you can pretend to be his sister that moved to Boston. We definitely need more bills fans pretending to be fans of another team.

I see you are unburdened by TBD history

Spags!! Awsome OP, you made my day.

You've got to come up to a Bills game, let me know when you are in town, I will invite you down to the field, pregame.

You are hilarious and you should have your own TV show. "Spags" Late night fuhgeddaboudit. Dice Clay style...

Imo

You've got to come up to a Bills game, let me know when you are in town, I will invite you down to the field, pregame.

You are hilarious and you should have your own TV show. "Spags" Late night fuhgeddaboudit. Dice Clay style...

Imo

there you are.. When's EJ getting cut?

Imo

So Leroi

About this EJ thing.......

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.yeah I guarantee if you mouth off to my son there. They will be carrying you off in a garbage bag. Which your face needs anyway.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS

Considering the butchery of the English language you employed in this post, its obvious the jets or pats are likely the only teams that will accept you.

these used to be funny.

Were they ever really? Perhaps if the TBD'er didn't go so over the top stereotypical NYC, it could have more staying power. Could we ever find out which one it is? I'm dying to know. Edited by Ohiostyle