Most "reviled" Bill on field type stuff

Beerball

Ronnie Harmon is in a league of his own with on field and (off field) locker room stuff. He may be most reviled for both. The story goes he was passing a football around to have his teammates sign it, but would only allow black players to sign it, and didn't allow Andre to sign it because he is half white.

Ronnie Harmon is in a league of his own with on field and (off field) locker room stuff. He may be most reviled for both. The story goes he was passing a football around to have his teammates sign it, but would only allow black players to sign it, and didn't allow Andre to sign it because he is half white.

Wow, I hope this is exaggerated or just not true. In any case Harmon is a good one.

As far as this board goes, I don't think I've seen anyone hated on as much as Maybin was. It continued even after he wasn't even on the team anymore.

Ronnie Harmon here too. That drop in the Browns game will never go away. Billy Joe Holbert (sp), who didn't bother reading the playbook.

Billy Joe not knowing the playbook was classic

I still kind of hate Mike Williams (the tackle) for busting out so badly.

I also hate JP Losman because I look at him as costing us Roethlisberger (not using that first to move up to get Ben), Demarcus Ware (taken with the traded pick) and Aaron Rodgers (went after our pick). Losman might be my most hated Bill of the last 2 decades, just because I was soo sold on Roethlisberger (and turned out right) and what we lost by making that move.

Where is he now? (he asked to the internet in general)

Where is he now? (he asked to the internet in general)

Last I read he was the founding father and sole member of the Koo Klux Klan, which wear all black robes and hoods.

Wow, I hope this is exaggerated or just not true. In any case Harmon is a good one.

"That same year, Bills running back Ronnie Harmon asked black teammates to autograph a game ball. When the ball was handed to wide receiver Andre Reed, the son of a white mother and a black father, Harmon pulled the ball away before Reed could sign."

http://t.southcoasttoday.com/article/19960922/News/309229907

Last I read he was the founding father and sole member of the Koo Klux Klan, which wear all black robes and hoods.

"That same year, Bills running back Ronnie Harmon asked black teammates to autograph a game ball. When the ball was handed to wide receiver Andre Reed, the son of a white mother and a black father, Harmon pulled the ball away before Reed could sign."

http://t.southcoasttoday.com/article/19960922/News/309229907

Since it is the off-season, and we all get bored:

If you haven't read Fred Smerlas' book "By A Nose" it is about as insightful read you will find on the 80's Bills. I am not a huge Fred Smerlas fan (the guy..he was a great player) but this is a juicy read...there are not a lot of great Bills books out there that give you gossipy kind of stuff...he mentions the Harmon incident that you refer too...and a bunch of other stuff. Lots of great stories about the Knox era, as well as the early days of Jim Kelly, Marv Levy (who he had an ax to grind with)...good read!

I remain convinced he threw the 1986 Rose Bowl.

Lol that, if true, is the most outlandish thing ever done lol

Ronnie Harmon was a little before my time, as I waa born in 84 and the first game I ever saw was the 3rd super bowl... when Beebee knocked that ball out of Leon Lett's showboating hand, I became a bills fan for life. So, in my "lifetime" Maybin is definately THE most hated Bills player, AND THEN OJ, I guess, for that naughty stuff he did. That's how hated Maybin is. Conversely, one of the main reasons I like Wood so much is for when he called out Maybin about owing the team money, after his ****ty first season.

Since I've been a fan, I can't really come up with anyone who has inspired lasting hatred.

McGahee's exit ruffled a lot of feathers (willisistrash.com)

Maybin/Mike Williams/Flowers will bring palm to forehead but they aren't hated

Hitner

Rob Johnson/Trent/Fitz/any QB not named Kelly is always polarizing

Peters inspired some real animosity from fans but half sided with him

OJ inspires hate on a national level but Bills fans choose to remember him as the RB rather than the guy who killed as Norberg in the Naked Gun series.

Did he drop it when he finally got it back?

Not a player, but Ronnie Jones is my guy.

I remain convinced he threw the 1986 Rose Bowl.

Know some people who scouted that game and they are convinced of it as well. Reviled to this day by the good people of Iowa; I wonder if he ever stepped foot in that state again.

GO BILLS!!!