Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a he said/she said but it traces back to a prominent member on the team. Just remember who broke it.

Just Remember you have the same 50/50 Shot as anyone else with this guess. Now if it was real news you would have broken this last night or days ago

Just Remember you have the same 50/50 Shot as anyone else with this guess. Now if it was real news you would have broken this last night or days ago

You are really one miserable sob. I suppose he could have a 50?50 shot. But how many other people went out on a limb with that info? damn some of u guys kill me

Isn't "stupid moron" an oxymoron?

LMAO this thread is just getting going it seems

Way to try and call out someone who actually knew something before ANYONE in the mainstream media and then starting your own thread. Pretty cool bro.

Metz Lives 1

You 0

Inside sources have confirmed this. Cannot disclose. Don't ask me because I cannot betray anyone's trust. You heard it here. Just thought this might get you guys excited.

You Da Man Metzy!!!! Now,,,,,,can you make him sign a contract...pretty please?

Go Metz! I love when people with contacts get ripped on for giving info out. We're not going to give exact details, we're not going to out our sources. If we did, we would no longer have our sources feeding us info.

Well done sir.

Inside sources have confirmed this. Cannot disclose. Don't ask me because I cannot betray anyone's trust. You heard it here. Just thought this might get you guys excited.

Bills | Scheduled to meet with Mario Williams

Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:19:10 -0700

The Buffalo Bills are scheduled to meet with free-agent DE Mario Williams (Texans) Tuesday, March 13.

Already been posted - but hell, I'm excited dammit. I'll post it again!

1331657787[/url]' post='2403149']

well done, good sir!

beer.gif

Nice call! Now, if we can just keep him from leaving without a contract!